Go to hell!!

"What is this important matter that he couldn't say through the phone?" Asked Pooja while struggling to put on her earrings.

"You can't do anything without my help, can you?" Said Drishya helping Pooja.

Pooja giggled and said "That's why I call you my bff"

"Whatever," said Drishya rolling her eyes, and sat back in the bed.

"How do I look?" Asked Pooja, she was wearing a fuchsia-colored top with golden bead work around the neck.

"Good enough to make him kiss you again, maybe more," said Drishya wiggling her eyebrows.

"Shut up, no kisses today," said Pooja blushing.

"Not today? So in the future then?"

"No not in the future too, we are not kissing, this will be the last time we are meeting, he will say his important matter, I will hear it and will say bye to him forever. No kissing, no touching, and no hormones and butterflies." Said Pooja with a serious face.

"You know, you can't act in front of me Poona, we both know you are craving for him, your body is begging you for him, and I don't see any wrong in that. You both are adults," said Drishya and shrugged.

Pooja stood there searching for an answer in her brain, but she couldn't get one. Drishya is right, Pooja was going crazy, if she is meeting him today then she can never guarantee that she will not tackle that man to the ground and have her way with him. Madhav's touch woke up the beast in her and only he knows how to calm her beasty.

"What have I done to myself?" Said Pooja tiredly and sat beside Drishya.

Drishya put her hand around Pooja's shoulder and softly squeezed her "Why don't you let it go with the flow? Just, don't think about it and act in the situation being you. Why don't you try that?"

Pooja stared at Drishya for a moment and said "I will do something stupid then, you know how that man already put me under his spell. His presence makes me act like a horny teenager."

"Then let it be..."

"Are you out of your mind Drishya!! What happened to you? You are encouraging me to do things I am trying to run away from?"

"I am just trying to make you see what you don't see..." Drishya shrugged.

"And what is that?"

"A chance. Tell me Pooja, what do you think about Madhav, other than he is a jerk?"

"He... He loves his family, and he cares about others but he will never show that. He even cares about me, he tried to distract me when I was uncomfortable with Akshay, I wanted to hold on to something and he was there, Madhav was there to be my rock. He made me feel things Akshay couldn't, he is kind in his way and sexy as hell, his lips, fingers, hands, I want all of them, he-"

"Ok ok stop, god, you are so horny Poona hahaha"

"I... No... No, I am not!! You asked me about him" Pooja panicked.

"Hey, it's ok girl. It's ok to be hot for a man, it's ok to feel all these, and it's ok to be horny. We are humans, this is normal, but you never felt this before, that's why all these are too much for you to accept. It's ok, with Madhav here, this will become your new normal."

"New normal?"

"Yeah, you are going to see Madhav, who knows if this will be a regular thing and you guys will get fond of each other and decide to live together? Fell in love?"

"What the hell Drishya? Love? Are you out of your mind!! I AM NEVER FALLING IN LOVE AGAIN!!! One time showed me enough, what I am feeling for Madhav is not love, it's just my hormones, my periods are coming, my hormones are at peak, annoying me and all these are their doings!! "