Chapter Sixteen - The Rise of Solo

-3rd Person-

Finn saw the two x-wings emerge from the smoke and called it in. The remainder of the fleet of the resistance. Now with Ben back where he belong  with his family. Leia became one with the force, her hope of the aversion of the death of her son fulfilled. Rory and Ben were in one x-wing while Rey and Hattie shared the other as they returned to base.

Everyone was there ahead of them reuniting with familiar faces and new ones. All in celebration that the war had ended. BB-8 rolled around in search of his mistress and friend but had yet to find them. The same could be said for Finn though he did find Poe. The ground four  flew in and landed. Ben  got out first and helped Rory down. She beamed at him as Rey climbed out to help Hattie down. Rory noticed BB-8 and ran over greeting her droid.

She then stood and made her way in with her family, it was a mix of mostly cheer and congratulation with apprehension  seeing Ben who held on awkwardly to Rory's hand. Rory searched the crowd finally finding who she was looking for in the faces of Poe and Finn. She beamed at them and let go running over. Ben watched not knowing what to do when a small hand took his.

He looked down into the eyes of his daughter, who though they never met until a short time ago, she knew him from what her mother would part with in good memories before he turned. As far as Hattie was concerned Ben and Kylo were two different people. Ben was her Dad and her Dad was back.

Rey joined her sister as the four of them hugged one another reunited and safe.

-Rory-

Everyone celebrated the end of the war as I celebrated having the man I love back and being in his embrace.

"So...what happens now?" he questioned me and i looked up to him.

"Now?" I asked back "Now I think we should have the life that was stolen from us. And I think I know where to live it. Are you ready for another adventure?"

"With you...always." he gave me a soft smile. I went to retrieve Hattie AND BB-8 and say goodbye to my sister...for now. The three of us took the falcon and I took them to Tatooine we landed outside the abandoned home of our former Master.

We landed and disembarked, a home waiting for a family to bring it back to life as it once had been.

"It needs a little clearing but what do you think?" I asked them

"I love it." Hattie giggled running off, she found a slab of metal and surfed into the home. I glanced up at Ben.

"It's perfect." We walked fallowing our daughter.

--------

I wrapped up Luke and Leia's sabres in cloth and bounding it, brother and sister together again. I took it above just a slight ways from our new home. Using the force I buried it and looked to my new one. I had made it form a purple glow. It retreated when I saw a passer by.

"There's been no one here for so long. Who are you?" the woman asked me

"I'm Rory." i introduced myself

"Rory,who?" she questioned

"Solo." Ben's voice answered before me "Rory, Ben and Hattie Solo." he answered wrapping his other arm around me while the first was holding onto Hattie's hand.