1~

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 - 𝗖𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝗯𝘆 𝗥𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗼𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱
~

I sat on the edge of my bed, completely zoned out. I was honestly scared to go to school, socializing isn't really my thing. Never really was anyways.

"Nadia!" My mom burst through my door, "Are you ready?" She asked and I nodded, "Then why are you sitting there? Let's go! Hurry baby!" She rushed me and I huffed and pulled myself off my comfy bed.

I looked down at my outfit one more time before grabbing my backpack off the floor and walked towards my mom. "Again? Nadia, you look homeless" My mom gestured towards my outfit and sighed, making me roll my eyes, "Well, I like it" I shrugged and she shook her head followed by a chuckle.

My mom quickly pecked my cheek, making me smile softly. We both walked down stairs, and were met with our dog-- Toast, she's an Australian shepherd. "Hello, baby" I spoke to her in a baby voice and she tapped her paws against the floor, which is something she does often, I call them 'Tippy taps'. "You want food?" I said and her tail wagged crazily as she jumped at me.

I poured some kibble into her food bowl and placed it on the floor and watched her eat for a couple seconds before walking away from her, "Bye, toasty" I called out and walked into our front yard.

My mom trailed behind me and unlocked the car. I sat in the passenger seat next to my mom and put my seatbelt on. I pulled my headphones out of my backpack and plugged them into my phone.

'Creep by Radiohead' Played through my headphones. I bopped my head softly as I stared out the window and watched all the houses pass by me.

When you were here before
Couldn't look you in the eyes
You're just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry

I bounced my leg and bit my nail anxiously.

I am not ready to face her today....or any day in that matter.

I chewed on my lip as we arrived infront of the school, "If anything happens, call me okay? You know that you can. You always can." my mom squeezed my hand and I nodded. "Did you take your meds?" She asked and I huffed, "Yeah mom I did. I always do" I replied and she stared at me for a little longer before turning away from me. "Alright, bye baby, I'll see you later" She said and I kissed my mom's forehead, "When is momma coming back from her business trip?" I asked, "Tonight" My mom answered quickly and I nodded, "Okay" I sighed. "Bye mom, have a nice day at work" I mumbled before getting out of the car and closing the door.

I walked towards the school doors and pushed them open. Immediately I saw a huge crowd in the hallway and felt myself shrinking and become even more anxious.

I opened my phone and checked my schedule, I had Math for my first period. I walked into the classroom and sat all the way in the back. I pulled my hood up over my head and slumped in the uncomfortable wooden chair.

Mrs. Lopez waited for the classroom to fill up with students. Once the class was full she clapped her hands to get everyone's attention. "Goodmorning everybody! How are y'all doing?" Mrs. Lopez called out and everyone grumbled a couple 'Fine's and 'Good's  lazily. "Okay so let's get started with our lesson for the day" She started and began explaining, I just lazily took notes and kept my hood pulled over my head.