8~

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 - 𝗦𝗼𝗹𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗱𝗲 𝗯𝘆 𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝗹𝗶𝗱𝗮𝘆

~

I came back home from school and threw my keys on the counter. I took my shoes off and walked into the kitchen, "Hey, mothers" I greeted them, "Hey kid, how was school? How's the new carrr?!" Momma asked excitedly and I smiled like crazy, "The car is amazing! I swear I love you guys so much. Thank you" I kissed both of their cheeks.

"What about your day?" Mom asked and I sighed, "It's been weird" I dragged and they glanced at each other. "Spill" Momma said and I chuckled. "Billie punched a girl for me" I said and they gasped. "And then when we were in the music room alone, I was sitting next to her and I decided you know, to thank her for standing up for me and then I don't know what happened, but she seemed like she zoned out on my face? Or my lips? I don't know" I whispered the last part.

They looked at me with their mouths wide open, "That actually happened? In real time?" Momma asked and I nodded, "Yeah. Believe me. I was shocked too" I told them and they stared at me with shocked expressions. "What do I do?" I whispered and they snapped out of it, "As much as I hate that girl, maybe she is trying? You never know" Momma said and I whined. "Mom you hate her more, please tell me what to do" I said and she pursed her lips.

"Maybe momma's right? I mean it does seem like she is trying, but I still hate that kid" My mom shook her head and I huffed, "Whatever I'll figure it out myself, let's go Toast" I called Toast over and she waddled her way next to me. "Oh and she got me chocolate" I said and my Mom grabbed my momma's shoulder and glanced at her, "Why?" She asked, "For my birthday" I told them and they glanced at each other again, this time it was longer.

It seemed like they were talking with their eyes at this point, "What is it?" I asked and they shook their heads, "No no it's nothing, go upstairs and do your homework, I'll cut you up some fruit" My mom quickly said and I nodded slowly, eyeing them. I walked away and heard them whisper amongst each other.

I decided to let it go and just walked up to my room. I put my stuff down and decided to take a quick shower. I hopped in, finished showering, got dressed into my comfy pajamas and sat down on my bed. I remembered that we had an English project and I wanted to finish it early and submit it before this Friday so that I'd get it over with. I was contemplating on just doing it myself and giving billie credit for it but I was too lazy to do the whole thing myself, so I texted billie.

Billie O'Connell

Hey billie
delivered 4:13

I was just gonna ask u
if u wanted to do the 
project now instead of
later so that we'd get it
 over with.                           
                      delivered 4:13 

I put my phone down and grabbed my laptop, thank god the teachers didn't decide to be assholes today and didn't assign homework except for the project. I opened Netflix and clicked on the office. The theme song began playing and I bopped my head to the beat, and episode 4 began.

I was halfway through the episode when I heard my phone ping. I picked it up and checked the notification, it was from billie. I paused the episode to check what she sent.

Billie O'Connell

Hey billie
read 4:23