2~

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 - 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗛𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗕𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝗲𝗸𝗲𝗻𝗱
~

As I walked out of the bathroom I braced myself for what was to come.

Billie trailed behind me sluggishly as I navigated my way to the office which was down the long hallway, right next to the school doors.

It took us about five minutes to get to the office, "Oh! You're here! I'll tell Mrs. D'Angelo that you've arrived. She'll be with you in a couple minutes, sit down" Mrs. Mary instructed as she welcomed us into the admin. Mrs. Mary is the principal's assistant, she's really sweet and funny.

Mrs. Mary sat down at her desk and chuckled to herself. "What'd you get this poor girl into this time, Billie?" Mrs. Mary shook her head, "Man, I didn't do anything this time, I swear!" She defended herself and I scoffed, I highly doubt that.

"Highly doubt it" Mrs. Mary laughed and I giggled to myself quietly. I sat down in the waiting area on the cold metal chair.

I spread my legs apart and slumped in the chair to get more comfortable. I closed my eyes and propped my head on the wall behind me. After a good couple minutes of waiting, Mrs. Mary spoke up, "Okay girls, you can go in" She said and I opened my eyes and looked around the room before sighing and pushing myself off the chair.

Me and billie both walked in and Mrs. D'Angelo greeted us in an overly happy and chirpy voice which made me cringe. Dude, it's too early for this shit. "Hello girls! Please take a seat!" She pointed at the two empty seats that sat right infront of her desk.

Billie made sure to glare hatefully at me before we both sat down. "How are you both? How was first period?" She asked and I shrugged, while Billie grumbled a short answer.

"Okay so, I know you're both dying to know why I called you in here. I just want to be clear that nobody's in trouble, okay?" She explained and I just nodded. I propped my head up on my hand as I waited for her to finally tell me why the fuck she called us in here.

"Alright, so Billie. You are failing many, many, of your classes, and Nadia, you're thriving, you're doing really great." She began and my heart slowly began racing again. What is she implying?

"Good job by the way Nadia, keep it up" She praised and billie scoffed and rolled her eyes. "I want you, Nadia, to tutor Billie." She just threw her words out there and stared at me. My eyes were wide and my heart was racing. "W-wait what?" I stammered, and Mrs. D'Angelo chuckled.

"You're going to have to tutor Billie, as of right now, you don't really have a choice. Plus, it'll add on to your credit hours" She smiled and I bit the skin off of my lips nervously.

What am I meant to do with that information???

"Can't anybody else tutor me?" Billie spoke up, her tone was of annoyance and disbelief. For once I agree with what she's saying. "No, Billie. Nadia is the only student in your grade who is actually smart enough to be tutoring" She explained and shrugged her shoulders. Fuck me broooooo, Is she even allowed to do this?

"Nadia. You will start your tutoring sessions with billie today" She turned to me and I just accepted my fate, I nodded hesitantly and picked at my cuticles.

"This is bullshit" Billie mumbled and I nodded. It's true. "What did I say about swearing at school, O'Connell?" The principal said sternly and billie just shrugged in a manner-less way.

"Anyways, discuss where you will be meeting up for your tutoring sessions right now" She ordered and I finally picked my head up and glanced at billie, she was shooting daggers at Mrs. D'Angelo, who was paying her attention to a pile of papers on her desk.