5~

𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝗯𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗡𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗱

I felt myself waking up slowly, I opened my eyes and looked around my room. I felt a weight on top of my own body and averted my eyes towards it, I was expecting to see Toast but that's not at all who I saw.

Billie was laying on top of me, her leg was thrown across my waist, my one hand was tangled in her hair and the other was on her thigh. One thing I realized was that her thigh was actually bare...last time I checked she had sweatpants on. My eyes widened and my mouth dropped.

I was genuinely shook at what was happening.

I pushed her off of me and she grumbled but thank god was still asleep. I jogged into the bathroom and locked the door quickly. I gripped my hair and stared at myself in the mirror with a shocked expression. "What the fuck" I whispered to myself and exhaled to calm myself down. "Ew ew ew ew ew ew ewwww" I whined and wiped my body with my hands. 

I smacked my face to make sure that I was dreaming but unfortunately I was wide awake, I walked around my bathroom for a couple seconds and did some breathing exercises. I finally processed everything and began brushing my teeth and doing my skincare. 

Something I did realize was that I actually slept really well so that made me freak out even more. "Ain't no wayyyy...Fuck this shit" I opened the bathroom door and I saw that Billie was awake, she was sitting up, the blanket was bunched up around her. 

Her bed hair's cute...bro. stop it.

"Were you talking to yourself in the bathroom?" She asked almost giggling. "What? No? no...I wasn't..." I cleared my throat and looked around the room awkwardly. "Uhh okay?" She furrowed her brows for a second before getting up and walking towards the bathroom, and I was right.

SHE HAD NO SWEATPANTS ON. 

She walked around me and I got a peak at her red lacy thong. My mouth dropped as she closed the door to the bathroom. I walked into the guest room and screamed into a pillow. I slowly walked back into my room and let out a soft breath before looking out the window, it was still pretty cloudy but no rain. 

I looked through my phone, checking my social medias. I was on instagram when I saw that an account requested to follow me. I checked the username and giggled. 'wherearetheavocados' what a weird username.

That's funny. I clicked on the profile and immediately no. First thing I saw were billies posts. I rolled my eyes and ignored the request. I went downstairs and walked into the kitchen, it was empty. I opened the fridge and grabbed a bowl of watermelon and pineapple and began eating it as I walked back into my room, before I changed direction and opened the door to my moms room and didn't see her or momma. I sighed and walked towards my room. 

Billie was sitting at the edge of my bed, on her phone. I grabbed my own phone and laid down on my stomach. I checked my notifications and saw that my mom had called. I pressed on her contact and it began ringing. 

"Hey baby, morning"  My moms voice rang through the phone softly, "Morning mom, why'd you call?" I asked and she sighed, "I just wanted to tell you that mommas not coming today anymore, there aren't any flights available for today" She said softly and I frowned, "Are you sure there aren't any flights?" I asked and she hummed. "I just don't want Momma to miss today" I stopped myself when I realized billie was listening, "Why? What's today?" My mom asked and I furrowed my brows. "You don't remember?" I asked and she laughed, "Remember what?" She asked and I sighed. 

"Nothing, nevermind, anyways I'll talk to you later" I said, "Oh alright , Buh-bye, love you" Her voice echoed from the other line and I felt my throat burning , "Yeah uhm, love you" I cleared my throat and inhaled sharply before ending the call.