6~

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴

Персонажі 𝗕𝘆 𝗦𝗮𝗱𝗦𝘃𝗶𝘁

~

"I'm Boreddddddd" I yelled and Toast raised her ears up and looked at me with her cute eyes. I sighed and rolled my eyes, I had about an hour left before billie comes over. My mom still hadn't come home from work which was really weird, there were days where she worked late, not often, but not surprising. 

I grabbed my speaker and turned it on, I connected my phone and began playing some music. "Crazy In Love by Beyonce" started and I grabbed Toast and began dancing with her. I jumped around my room and sang loudly, Toasty barking along with me which made me laugh mid singing. 

We did that for the next 20 minutes up until sad music started playing, so now I was a sobbing mess for the next 30 minutes so yay. I was plopped face down on my bed, I picked my head up and looked down at my sheets and there was a big wet stain from my tears. Nice.

I dried my face and sat up, I checked the time and quickly sprang up to get everything ready because billie would've been here any minute now. I ran to the bathroom and looked at my face and groaned, my eyes were bloodshot and puffy, my throat was a little raw from sobbing. 

I don't think it was the music that made me cry...

 The doorbell rang and I panicked for a second but took a quick, deep breath and went downstairs. I looked through the peephole and I was right, billie was standing outside, looking down at her feet. 

I whined and took another deep breath before swinging the door open, I tried hiding my face as much as I could while talking to her. "Hi, come in" I said quickly and stepped aside to let her walk in. 

Toast heard the door open and close so she came running, She barked and wiggled her tail at billie, jumping on her too. "Hellooo, oh my god you're so cutee" She giggled and squished Toasts face. Toast licked her face and billie laughed. I let them sit there for about a minute or two and then I had to interrupt. "Alright, should we go up now?" I asked and billie hummed, "Yeah sure".

I got up to my room and I closed the door behind me, "Okay so, Let's start?" I asked and she nodded. "Let's do geometry today" I added and she groaned, "C'mon? Math? Again? ugh" she complained and I rolled my eyes. "No one told you to be stupid" I huffed and she sent me a death glare. 

She held her glare for less than ten seconds and the longer she stared the more confused she looked. "Were you crying?" She asked and I looked away, "nope, why?" I asked and she furrowed her brows, "Don't lie to me Nadine" She grumbled and I shrugged, "I don't know what you're talking about", She rolled her eyes and I kept looking at the ground, trying my best to keep hiding my face. She stepped closer, and grabbed my face with both her hands and stared into my eyes, "Tell me whats wrong" She sighed and my eyes widened. All of a sudden she cares about me huh? The way she grabbed my face was just, no. But weirdly made me feel something, which I hated.

I stepped away from her and pushed her hands away from my face, "I said no, fucking hell" I grumbled, and she inhaled sharply which was followed by a quick nod, "Fine, whatever". 

I plopped down on the bed and she followed after me, I grabbed all my shit and began opening my geometry book, I let out a big sigh before speaking up. "Were gonna do Sine La-" I was cut off by billie, "I'm Sorry" She said and looked at me through her lashes. She was sitting with her legs criss-crossed. Her silver hair fell perfectly around her face, she played with her rings profusely. "For what?" I asked and she huffed. "I guess for, being up your ass?" She said, in an uncertain tone. "It's whatever" I waved my hand, I was over it by then.