7~

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 - 𝗦𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝟯𝟮 𝗯𝘆 𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿 𝗪𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗿
~

It was the morning after my birthday which was, surprise surprise, a school day. I turned off the stupid alarm and pulled my ass out of bed and walked into the bathroom to do my morning routine.

I finished my routine and began doing my makeup, I did the simplest makeup ever and went to look for an outfit. I just grabbed one of the many hoodies and sweatpants I own and pulled them on. I checked myself out in the mirror and nodded, I grabbed my bag and my phone, basically everything I needed and walked downstairs.

"Morning Mothers" I said in a fancy accent and my momma rolled her eyes. "Stop saying Mothers, it makes me feel old" She said and I furrowed my brows. "How the hell does that make you feel old??" I questioned and she shook her head, "I'm too lazy to explain" She chuckled and I smiled in victory.

"Your gift, babe" My mom spoke up. "Huh? What gift?" I asked and they both smiled. My mom ran upstairs and came back down with a small box. "Open it" Momma told me. "Okay" I giggled, getting a little nervous.

I opened the box and saw a car key, I pulled it out and looked at it for a moment, I honestly couldn't believe it. "You got me a car?!?!" I screamed and jumped into their arms. "No fucking way!" I choked, feeling my eyes well up with tears, "You got me a car." I said with the biggest smile on my face. "I love you guys so much" I kissed their cheeks and they chuckled. "Happy 17th baby" My momma kissed my forehead.

"We got you the car you've been fangirling about for the past 3 years" Momma said and I gasped so loud. "No you didn't! You got the Lotus Elise?!" I screamed and my mom cringed and covered her ears. Momma dragged me by the hand to the garage, and there it was. A full black Lotus Elise from 2005.

 A full black Lotus Elise from 2005

I damn near shat myself. My mom pushed me towards the car, "Come on, take it on a test drive" She nodded at me and I give them a teary smile. I opened the car door and sat down. The red leather seats were so beautiful. I inhaled the smell of the car and turned it on. My mom quickly ran inside while I was admiring MY car. My own fucking car. I genuinely couldn't believe it. My mom came back out with my school bag that I dropped on the floor out of sheer happiness. 

I rolled down the window and grabbed my stuff as she handed it to me, "Call me when you get to school, I wanna see how the ride went" My Momma winked at me and I nodded with tears streaming down my face. My Mom pulled her phone out and began filming me as I backed out of the garage and out the driveway. I wiped my tears and took a deep breathe in before actually driving away to school. 

I could finally play my music as loud as I wanted to. The excitement that I felt was indescribable, the school came into view and I drove my way to the parking lot. I parked, grabbed my shit, and got out of the car, making sure to lock it behind me. I walked into the building, anxiety setting in again. Too many people.