9~

𝗘𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗪𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗔 𝗙𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗯𝘆 𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗜𝗱𝗼𝗹

I got home and parked the car in the garage, and walked into the house, "I'm Home!" I yelled and took my shoes off sluggishly, feeling tired. I walked past the living room and huffed, "Hey kid" My momma greeted and I waved lazily, "What's wrong?" She asked and I shrugged, "I'm just really tired" I yawned and she nodded, "Okay then, Goodnight, sleep well kid" She beckoned me over and I dragged myself over to her, she grabbed my head and kissed my forehead. "I love you" She said and I smiled, "I know hehe" I sent her a funny look and she smacked my head, "Ow man, why would you do that?" I asked and she shrugged, "Felt like it" She laughed and I did too. 

"Love you, Goodnight" I smiled, walked away and went up the stairs into my room. I took a quick shower and got dressed into my comfy pj's. I got into bed and put my phone on the charger, I got comfortable and tried to fall asleep and just fucking couldn't. I don't get how you can be so tired and just not be able to fall asleep. Why does that fucking exist? It pisses me off so much.

I tossed and turned for hours. Literally hours. I went into bed at 11 pm and it's 2:34 am right now. I got up off the bed and left my room to go downstairs. I checked the living room and the kitchen and was sure that my Moms were asleep. I sighed and rolled my eyes, Momma's usually awake watching 'American Horror Story' at this time but I guess not today.

I walked into the kitchen and opened the fridge, for no specific reason. If I found something good I'll eat it, so I checked. Nothing. I closed the fridge door and walked back up into my room. I closed the door and flopped on my bed, all of a sudden my phone started buzzing, and it didn't fucking stop. I knew I was getting a call but I just guessed it was a scam call or whatever the fuck it is.

The call ended finally after a minutes and I just layed there, in a lifeless manner, hoping I'd fall asleep, but the person called again, I grit my teeth and huffed. I got up and picked my phone up and rolled my eyes. It was Billie. Why the fuck is she up? Why is she calling me? Is she crazy? I picked the phone up and put it against my ear and didn't say anything, waiting for her to speak.

It was quiet for a good couple seconds, "What?" I asked and she inhaled sharply, "I thought a ghost picked up, Holy shit" She exhaled and I pinched the bridge of my nose, "Billie, it's 2 am what do you want?" I asked, "I couldn't sleep, wait were you sleeping?" She asked and I simply replied with no. "Couldn't sleep" I muttered and rubbed my eyes, "Why not?" She asked and I shrugged, not like she could see. "I don't know, it's just one of those days" I mumbled and she hummed again.

"Same" She sighed and I asked, "Why'd you call?". "I was hoping you were awake and thank god you are. Do you wanna go to Taco Bell?" She asked and I furrowed my brows, "You called so that you could ask if I wanted to go to Taco Bell?" I cackled and heard her chuckle on the other side. "Yeah, why not" She spoke and I thought about it, "You're driving" I said and she went quiet for a little, "Wait, really? You wanna go?" She asked and I hummed, "Why so surprised?" I asked her and she stuttered a little, "I don't know, I didn't think you'd agree" She muttered and I sighed, "Come over in like...10 minutes?" I questioned and she hummed.

"I'll be there in a bit" She said, "Alright, bye" I said and hung up. I quickly got up and thought about whether I should change or not. I decided not to and stayed in my pj's, I mean they were really cute, I just grabbed a hoodie and put it on. I waited on my bed for a couple minutes until I got a text from billie saying she was here. I quickly opened my drawer and grabbed a bit of cash that I hid and snuck downstairs as quietly as possible, I grabbed my keys and unlocked the door really quietly and stuck out.