3~

𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 - 𝗖𝗿𝘆 𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗯𝘆 𝗧𝗵𝗲
𝗡𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗱
~

Oh god.....

I wasn't used to this, I don't know how to comfort people. I don't have enough experience in making people feel better.

Unfortunately, billie was having a full on panic attack, she was ticking and shaking uncontrollably. I didn't even do anything that major bro....

I immediately felt bad and sat infront of her. Ofcourse I put the knife away before. "Billie, Breathe. In and out. Copy me" I instructed and grabbed her hands. She nodded shakily, I took a breath in and she copied, I exhaled and she did the same, it was ragged and harsh.

"Focus with me, bil okay? Name any three objects in this room. Any three, it doesn't matter" I explained and she nodded. "T-the bed...the lamp...and the bobble heads" She exhaled, trying to keep a steady breathing cycle. "Now, three sounds. Any three sounds you hear right now" I told her and she thought about it. The point was to distract her from her brain, get her to think about anything else.

"Uhm thunder, rain, and.....I don't know? I can't hear anything else." She rambled and I chuckled, "Oh come on, think about it, there must be more sounds going on, even if it's the quietest sound ever" I pressed on and she thought about it, "Huh....I guess the clock ticking" She sniffled and I smiled softly.

"Now shake any three of your body parts. Shake your wrists, your head, or your ankles. Any three. You need to know that this is reality billie. Nothing is gonna hurt you out here." I explained and she pulled her hands away from mine.

She flicked her wrists, and shook her head slightly, and stretched her legs out to wiggle her ankles. Her tics kept going and I remembered I had some essential oils in my bathroom that I use to relax with.

I got up and walked to the bathroom that was connected to my room. I quickly grabbed the lavender scented oil and jogged up to billie. I handed her the bottle, "For your tics" I mumbled and she nodded. "How do you know essential oils help with tourettes?" She asked and I sighed.

"Back when I had friends, there was this girl in my friend group, she used to have tourettes" I eyed her and she immediately turned her head away from me.

For a moment there was this awkward silence, "Were you...actually gonna shank me?" She asked and I busted out laughing. "No not at all. I'm not trying to end up in Juvie" I chuckled and she nodded. "I just wanted to scare you, I didn't mean to make you have a panic attack. I mean you do it to me everyday but I can't do it to people the way you do" I said, I wanted to make her feel bad though. "I actually feel bad, unlike you" I mumbled and got up, unlocking the door.

"Just so you know, I feel bad too" She defended herself. "But you didn't feel bad when you told me to kill myself" I sent her a fake smile. "I didn't mean it. I just love making you pissed" She admitted but I didn't believe her. "It hurts billie. It fucking stung. Honestly, you're kind of pathetic" I scoffed and she picked at her cuticles. Oh now she wants to feel bad.

"How come you didn't feel bad when you shoved me into lockers and made fun of me since seventh grade, how come you didn't feel bad when you told everyone I was a slut, or a whore? Huh? I threatened to shiv you and you were pissing your pants" I asked her and she shrugged. "You don't know what I've been through, okay?" She spat and I scoffed. "Look, all you need to know is that, I didn't want to hurt you. I'm sorry" She sighed and I shook my head, "But yet you did. You had a choice" My voice broke.