10~

𝗩𝗮𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗯𝘆 𝗚𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗼𝗻
~

I woke up around 12 pm to Toast jumping on me. "Toast, get off me" I grumbled and Toast barked, "Come on kid, wake up" I heard my momma's voice speak up and I whined, "Please. Let me sleep" I groaned and she hummed, "One more hour" She said and closed the door, taking Toast along with her.

And so I slept for an hour more and woke up by myself, did my routine and all that. I walked downstairs, and greeted my mom's. "What're we doing today?" I asked and Mom shrugged, "Lazy day?" Momma said and I hummed, "I might go to the gym" I said and they nodded, "What time?" Momma asked and I thought for a little bit. "Maybe 6? I don't know, wanna come with me?" I grinned and she chuckled, "With my knees? No way" She shook her head and I cackled.

"You're so old" I rolled my eyes and she ruffled my hair, "You're old" She said sarcastically and I flipped her off, "Hey. Don't flip me off" She smacked my finger and I pulled the other one out. "I can do that too, see" She flipped my off with both fingers and I gasped. "This is abuse" I pretended to cry and she cackled. "Jesus christ, you two are like children" My Mom rolled her eyes and we both laughed. "Whatever" I chuckled and walked into the kitchen to make some breakfast.

I made myself some oatmeal and walked upstairs so I could eat it in my room and work on the book report. After about an hour, I finished the report and sent the document to Billie and told her she could add some stuff if she wanted to but she'd have to send it again so I could proof read. I went back downstairs and washed my bowl and spoon. I walked into the living room just to check on my parents and walked back upstairs.

I decided that I'd go to the gym now instead of later because it's not like I had anything to do anyways. I got up to get dressed and put on a workout set, it was yoga shorts and a matching sports bra. I pulled everything on and found a pair of socks. When I finished getting dressed I grabbed a duffel bag and put a towel inside, shower essentials, like shampoo, conditioner, etc. I put my own yoga mat in there, my headphones, all that.

I walked downstairs and grabbed my reusable water bottle and filled it up with ice and cold water. I put that into my bag too, afterwards I laid my bag down on the floor and made myself a protein shake. I finished everything up and went to talk to my Moms. "Hey, I'm going to the gym now instead of later, I'll be back in maybe 2 hours?" I told them and they both nodded their head and I turned around to get my bag and my keys.

I left the house and thought about whether I should walk to the gym or drive. For obvious reasons I decided on driving. I got in the car and backed out of the garage and driveway and navigated my way to the gym. I parked my car, got out and walked into the gym. I showed the lady at the reception my membership and she let me in. I went to the changing rooms and left my bag and everything in my locker. I grabbed my water and walked into the actual gym area.

Today was glutes, legs and abs so you know I was gonna be dead tonight. I put my headphones on and got to work.

About an hour into my workout I felt somebody tap my shoulder. I pulled my headphones off and rested them on my shoulders, I looked back and saw a girl behind me smiling sheepishly. "Hi, I'm Julia. I'm new and I saw you at school yesterday and you're really pretty and your form is really nice and ugh, sorry, I ramble a lot" She began wringing her hands and I smiled at her. "You're good, and thank you, that's really sweet of you" I chuckled, trying to catch my breath.

"OfCourse, I heard a lot of things about you" She added and I immediately rolled my eyes. Great, one more asshole added to the list. "Everyone hears shit about me" I grumbled and she nodded hesitantly, "This girl she kept talking about you" Julia said and I furrowed my brows, "What does she look like?" I asked, "Silver hair, baggy clothes, chains, very edgy, scary" She described billie and I chewed on my bottom lip.