11~

𝗔𝗽𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹𝘆𝗽𝘀𝗲 𝗯𝘆 𝗖𝗶𝗴𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗔𝗳𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝘅

~

TW‼️
Self Harm

I let my eyes roam around her face, just taking in her beauty. I reached my hand towards her face and put a finger underneath her chin and connected our lips. Honestly, never in my life did I ever think that I'd be kissing Billie, that's just crazy to me. She kissed back almost immediately and...Holy shit her lips are soft. The butterflies.

I gasped and woke up from what seemed to be a dream. I blinked a bunch of times to make sure that I was dreaming, I looked for my phone and saw it laid down perfectly on my nightstand, just like how I left it when I was supposed to let myself 'think'. So much for thinking. I guess I fell asleep mid-way or something. But it felt so real. The line between me thinking and me falling asleep was so blurry to the point where I thought that I wasn't dreaming, and that all of that had happened. 

There is no way I had a dream about billie. Not only was I dreaming about her, I dreamt that I kissed her. Of all things. Kissed her. WHAT. no. I took a deep breath and shook everything off. I grabbed my phone and checked the time and it was around 8. Had I really slept that long? I sighed and pushed myself off the bed and opened the door of my room to go downstairs. I got down and looked for my Moms in the kitchen and didn't find them there, I peaked into the living and didn't find them there either. I hummed to myself in confusion and called out for my mom.

"Mom?" I called her and heard a muffled reply, "Upstairs!" I heard her yell and I huffed, too lazy to drag myself back up the stairs, but I did it anyways. I opened the door to their room and saw them getting ready. Mom wore pretty dress and was putting her jewelry on and Momma fixed her tie and sprayed perfume on. "Y'all going somewhere?" I asked and my Mom nodded, "We have a Date Night" She smiled excitedly and kissed Momma, and I groaned. Eugh.

"Well anyways, we have to go." Momma sighed and I nodded and left the room, walking downstairs. They grabbed a few things and I opened the front door for them, "Bye baby, be careful" My mom kissed my forehead and I smiled, "Bye kid, don't burn the house down" Momma squeezed me and I giggled, "Thanks for the idea" I squeezed back and she chuckled. "Bye, we'll be home around 1-1:30" Mom said as they left out the door.

I waved Bye to them as they got into the car and drove away, I locked the door and looked around the empty house, I mean not completely empty, I have Toast. I called for her and heard her nails tapping against the marble floor, "Hello pretty girl!" I cooed and she jumped on me, so I caught her and carried her upstairs to my room. I plopped her down on my bed and she got up and circled the bed just to find a comfortable spot to sleep.

Before she did, I laid down on the bed and she decided to lay next to me, putting her paws and her head on my stomach, so I could scratch her head, and I did. I played with her soft fur for about an hour as I scrolled through my phone and watched a couple shows on Netflix. I was watching the office peacefully with Toast laying on my stomach, until that shit was interrupted by a text. Jesus christ. I groaned and rolled my eyes at the person who texted me, and I'm guessing you already know who it is. Billie.

I sighed and clicked on the text.

Billie O'Connell

hey are you doing
anything rn?
read 9:36

Yes. yes I am.
delivered 9:37

Now leave me alone
delivered 9:37