What does that mean

Kirby POV

I was sitting on a couch in Amandas office in the hospital, Amandas been talking about...actually I don't know what for like 25 minutes "Amanda" I whispered but she kept rambling "Amanda" I said a little louder "yeah" she said turning to look up from her computer and at me "what does that mean" I said "what part" I stayed quiet for a little bit "Kirby where you listening" she said a little annoyed "no" I whispered "kirbyyy" she whined I guess it was important "babyyy" I copied she then smiled and she got up off her chair at her desk and came to me and sat by me "you don't need to understand" she said softly grabbing my hands to hold "why" I asked "because your still hot at the end of the day" I slapped her arm playfully "Amanda your door is open you know" she then got off the couch and closed it "no it's not" I laughed at her words "it was" I said as she sat back down she looked at me for a second before pushing me on my back and laying on my chest "are you stressed" I said running my fingers though her blonde hair "no I'm tired" she said with a muffled yawn "that's ok it's normal you know" I said I heard her giggle and yawn again (so you know I'm making her tired because I'm tired out my mind)

It was a little bit later like 3 minutes or so when I heard soft little snores coming from her so I cuddled her more and went to sleep my self

A/N
It's not much but you'll survive

And DO NOT HATE ON ME IM SAVING LIFES HERE