What if (P4)

What if Amanda reveled her crush before Charlie came along

Setting: early season 5

"Hey Amanda whatcha up to?" Fallon said taking a seat beside her sister before noticing she looked stressed. "Hey what's wrong" she slightly rubbed her back, big sister things man, Amanda looked up to her "I think I'm in love with Kirby" Fallon smirked. "She's in her room if you wanna go maybe I dunno tell her" Amanda lightly smiled "ok" she then walked away from her sister.

"Hey Kirby?" she asked knocking on the door Kirby opened it before letting her in. Amanda doesn't know what came over her in the next two seconds but. "I love you." she said Kirby looked shocked but ended up walking to her and asking "Can I kiss you?" she asked Amanda just kissed her not even letting her get a word in.

They kissed for a bit before letting go "I got my answer" she chuckled Kirby scoffed before hugging her Amanda laid on her shoulder for a while before finally letting go completely.

"Wanna go to sleep in my bed tonight?" Amanda cautiously asked Kirby happily nodded the girl's going on about their days.

They where truly happy as they knew that tonight they would lay down Together and that they did they laid down and Amanda laid on Kirby's chest her lag draped on Kirby's own. They fell asleep almost instantly and stayed in that position all night the only change being Kirby's and arms stretching on her bead instead on draped on Amanda more holding her that draped.