What if (P2)

What if they made up sooner after the fight in 5,20

Setting: both of their bedrooms

General POV

Amanda laid in her bed for what felt like two hours, because it was. She had stared at the necklace for most of it and read for a little of it. She wanted Kirby laying with her, laying on her shoulder Kirby holding her. That's what she needed right now.

Kirby stared at the door, wall, ceiling. Anything she could but her mind only thought of the blonde laying on her shoulder. She thought before getting up and walking to Amanda's room.

Amanda got up and started to Kirbys room she didn't need to forgive her she just couldn't sleep.

The girls walked until they saw each other Amanda opened her mouth before Kirby spoke up. "I'm sorry about what I did you don't need to forgive me I don't care if you ever do, I needed someone to help me sleep your the only one who can do that" Kirby finished. Amanda nodded Kirby felt afraid and shook her head "no actually I'll go" she said. She hadn't walked two steps before hearing Amanda "Kirby no don't go..please" she whispered. She wouldn't admit it but without Kirby she couldn't sleep she knew it. Kirby turned around and walked to Amanda "ok..." Kirby stared at Amanda before she couldn't she pulled her into a hug. "Come on" Kirby grabbed Amanda's hand. They walked to her room where Kirby laid down Amanda turned the lights off and laid down. She didn't last two seconds before scooting to her spot. Kirby wrapped an arm around her and Amanda though about the fight and the reason for it. "I forgive you" Amanda said "why..?" Kirby asked "just because don't make me take it back" Kirby chuckled and hugged her a little tighter. "Night" "night" they settled in for a now good nights rest.

A/n

Oops I released the 3rd part before this one

Sorry