What if (P1)

What if they kissed sooner

Setting: the balcony looking for the drone

General POV

Kirby was standing in her bra before flopping on a couch. "It's been an hour" Kirby whined/ scoffed Amanda looked over to her. She walked over and sat down. "It's also cold maybe button up again" Amanda said Kirby chuckled and buttoned up her shirt. "Still cold" Kirby said Amanda thought before saying "need a hug" she said. Kirby thought and said something at the same time "can I have a hug" she said. Amanda panicked she froze "Amanda..?" Kirby said. "Um..Umm..uhh...Sure!" She stuttered Kirby didn't go in for the hug but instead. "Amanda are you ok" Kirby said looking at Amanda worried. "Um I'm good" Amanda said "no your not" Kirby said. Kirby looked at Amanda for a bit before hugging her. "Whatever is wrong it's ok" Kirby said Amanda pulled back and looked at Kirby for a bit. She could look away but she stared. She flicked her eyes down to Kirby lips and she was fixated she noticed every texture in her lips. Kirby caught on quick, "Amanda.." she asked Amanda looked up at her. She was so vulnerable like a puppy and she could feel it. "What" she said looking at Kirby. "Just um actually" Kirby cut herself off and just kissed Amanda. Amanda was shocked for a little but kissed back. She had never been happier in her life she wanted to live the moment the rest of her life and she knew it.

A/N

Got this idea from a tumbler post