Auntie things

General POV

Lauren was playing with some toys in Blake's office before he got a call. "Yeah got it, Amanda! Can you watch Lauren" Blake said leaving the room "I-was gonna go to Kirbys room but never mind" Amanda took a pause "hey little". "Hi Hi" Lauren got up "laur come on" "Otay"

"Hey who's that, baby!! oh hey laur" Kirby said "hey you" Amanda said closing the door the 4 year old ran to the  bed "hi" she said "hey Bubby" Kirby said. "And hello darling" Kirby got up and walked to Amanda "hi" Amanda said "I was gonna come up here and...hang but I need to watch her". "Yes hanging I'm gonna go see if someone can watch her" Kirby said "ok I'll be waiting" Amanda smiled.

"Fallon" Kirby knocked on the door "mommy!!" Lauren yelled the door flew open "you answer  to her" Kirby said "yeah she's my daughter" Fallon said taking the girl. "Daddy" Lauren smiled getting down running to Liam. "Gotta go" Kirby said "bye.." Fallon said.

"Hey" Kirby said closing the door "lock it" Amanda said walking over Kirby locked it. "Why did you stay here I needed you in London like bad" Amanda said "I'm sorry i like this room". Kirby grabbed the girls waist "but now you have me" Kirby said "yes I do" Amanda smiled.

A/N

It's the bootycrack of dawn so thank me