Chapter 1

~Where Could I Go?~

Only after I had finished my training at the lab at 16 I found out my identity.
I was born 1964 to Jim and Diane Hopper I was meant to be their first child, their first daughter. Natalie Hopper.
Dr Martin Brenner took me away before my parents got to take a look at me.
From that day on my life has been hell.
I spent 16 years training, learning how to control my powers.
Back then I went by 002.
I was the second most powerful person there.
Nobody knew who 001 was we all thought he was locked away for being to powerful.
I had telekinesis and mind manipulation which came in handy at times.
But I spent my life in fear wondering if I'd be locked away next.
I had opportunities to escape but I didn't.
Where would I go?
I had no one so on my 16th birthday I was sent to Russia and I had never wanted to go back to the lab at Hawkins more.
They abused my powers making me kill innocent people and called it "all apart of my training"
After 2 years of misery I had learnt how to speak Russian and had a thick accent.
They installed a tracker into my neck and I was sent on my first mission. Kill 011 she had escaped under Papas nose and everyone was on the search for her.
I was sent back to Hawkins with 5 main suspects.
Mike Wheeler.
Will Byers.
Dustin Henderson.
Lucas Sinclair.
Joyce Byers.

Will Byers went missing last year and that was when the gate to the upside down was opened.
Chief Hopper and Joyce Byers bought him back.

People think Mike Wheeler was hiding 011 in his basement so the Wheeler residence here I come.

I park my motorcycle a couple of houses down as to not alarm anyone and walk to the Wheelers.
I climb up the wall and use my powers to open a window.
A bunch of toys laid on the ground. I roll my eyes.
"Messy kids"
I search the room for any clues but nothing.
I quietly walk down the stairs and over to the basement.
I try the handle but it's locked. My hands start to glow red and the door unlocks itself.
I walk inside to see a den.
I walk over to a walkie talkie laying in the middle of it.
I listen to it but there was silence I change Chanel's and you can hear boys screaming.
"Mike is that you?" A women asks.
I turn it of and hide.
After a while I go out of the basement and back up the stairs to another bedroom.
This bedroom was much neater.
She had pink wallpaper and a massive closet.
On her bedside table there was a picture of her and a boy.
I study the boys face.
"Not too bad Nancy wheeler not too bad"
I pick up and orange leaflet next to the picture.
Tinas Halloween party.
I read the address before jumping out of the window and running down the road to my motorcycle.
I put on my helmet before zooming of to the address.
When I get there I push through a crowd of teens trying to get to the door.
"Billy, Billy, Billy" people chant.
A guy jumps up and spits beer into the air.
"Gross" I whisper.
"Hey you" he shouts running over to me.
"I like your costume what are you a Russian spy?" He asks.
"Close Russian assassin" I correct him.
"That's the same thing" he rolls his eyes.
I walk of and finally manages to get into the house.
It was more crazier then it was outside.
I spot Nancy Wheeler and her boyfriend in the corner. The guy who came up to me went over to them and started threatening her boyfriend.
Nancy went over to were the drinks were and I followed her.
"Nancy Wheeler correct?" I ask my accent think.
"Yeah who are you?" She asks.
"That isn't important apparently you know where my sister might be?" I say.
"Sorry I don't know who you are and I don't know who your sister is" she says she tries to walk away but i stop her.
"You sure she lived with you for a while last year. Her names eleven does that ring any bells?" I ask.
She gasps and backs away.
"Look I didn't want to do this but you gave me no choice" I stare into her eyes concentrating on getting her to tell the truth my eyes glowing red.
"She helped us find Will but she died saving my brother and his friends from the demogorgan" she spills.
Hearing that I lose focus and she's now staring at me in horror.
I run my hands through my hair.
I can't go back to Russia empty handed but she wasn't lying.
Nancy looks at the massive bowl filled with alcohol and downs a cup.
I slowly back up concerned.
I bump into to someone.
"Hey watch it"
I look up and Nancys boyfriend was towering over me.
"No you watch it" I spit before walking into a bedroom trying to figure out what to do next.
I pace the around the room.
Eleven can't be dead I need to find Mike, Will, Lucas and Dustin if I want to know what happened cause how would she know I mean siblings don't tell eachother everything so Mike wouldn't tell Nancy.
I leave the room and crash into someone.
"Jesus Christ will you stop bumping into me you stalker" Nancys boyfriend spits.
"Maybe your just always in my way"
"Maybe your just in my way" he mimics
"What are you Russian?"
"Hey you don't happen to know anything about eleven do you? you know being nancys boyfriend at all?" I ask ignoring his question.
"1 I'm not Nancys boyfriend anymore 2 eleven is a number dingus"
I roll my eyes and walk away.
"Stalker" he shouts.
"Asshole" I shout back.