three

Violet spend so much of her life, locked away inside the same place

Violet spend so much of her life, locked away inside the same place. She never saw the outside of it, but when she was finally set free.

Everything crashed down, she was forced to the upside down. A place that was like home, but at the same time it wasn't.

It was so dark and cold, creatures wondered all around. She knew they would protect her, but she still felt so scared of them.

When she was sent to the real world, she was so overwhelmed with everything. She had never really set foot into Hawkins like this before.

She thought she'd be excited to be with real people for once, but that first year she spent there, she hated it so much.

She was just glad to be back to her real home, the upside down most people hated, but she loved it.

She hummed to herself as she watched Peter search for a new victim. His eyes closed as he focused on the sounds of many lost souls.

She never interrupted him, she didn't feel the need too when what he was doing, help her as well. She walked out of the room letting herself wonder about.

She didn't really know what to do besides look at things on walls. The occasional person would enter the upside down and she'd watch them.

But it had been so long since that happened, for now all the entertainment she had was herself. She pushed cobwebs off a photo looking at it closely.

Peter never told her his past, just that his real name was Henry, one he disliked deeply. She turned around at the sound of footsteps.

Peter walked down the steps smiling at her as she moved away from the photo she looked at.

"Did you find someone?" he nodded "you might know the girl I've picked, Max Mayfield".

Violet never had any connections with Max. They had a few moments of talking and helping one another, but besides that Max meant nothing to Violet.

She'd kill the girl so fast if it meant she would become stronger. "She'll never except me to be the one to attack. That's a good choice".

She couldn't help but smirk at the thought of killing a small child, one who trusted her deeply. "The other, I shall handle while you seek out the girl".

"Of course, just let me rest and gain my strength. I'll need to be ready for when she's vulnerable". She neared the small living room, the area she loved sitting in the most.