Himiko's Magic Show

Himiko jumped into the water tank and the curtains closed. The timer ticked as everyone watched nervously. It felt like ages before the timer hit zero. They screamed as the piranhas were dropped into the tank.

"Open the curtains!" Tenko yelled.

Angie opened the curtains and revealed a horrifying sight. Himiko had successfully escaped the tank, but in her place was Ryoma Hoshi, the Ultimate Tennis Pro. The water faded from blue to pink as the piranhas ripped through his clothes and his skin, leaving nothing but the bones of his deceased body. Shuichi stood there, scared. Yet another one of his friends were killed, but by who?

During class trial 2, Shuichi gathered up evidence to reveal that Kirumi Tojo, The Ultimate Maid, had killed Ryoma. He couldn't believe it once the pieces fit together. The usually caring maid, killing someone? He watched in horror as Kirumi's execution was showed in front of everyone. After the execution, he stood there, traumatized. Watching people die in front of him hurt him. He ran to Kaito's room, knocking on the door. Of course, Kaito allowed him in.

"Hey, sidekick. Feeling sad again?" Kaito asked, hugging Shuichi.

"I just feel like it's my fault. More people keep dying because I keep exposing them." Shuichi explained, covering his face.

"Hey, don't think that way! You're doing the right thing by exposing killers!" Kaito replied.

"Maybe exposing killers is the right thing, but I'm killing them by doing so! I just feel like such a bad perso-" Shuichi was cut off by Kaito.

"That's enough!" He yelled, pinning Shuichi to the wall.

Shuichi blushed. "K-kaito... back up!"

"No! I'm not going to back up until you know that you're not at fault!" Kaito boomed, getting closer to Shuichi.

"K-kaito..." Shuichi stared at Kaito's lips, his heart beating fast as Kaito got closer.

"Geez Shuichi... I don't think anybody has ever made me want to stay in one place for so long..." He whispered. "If I'm going to be honest, I want to do more than just stand here..."

"H-huh?!" Shuichi blushed, wondering what Kaito meant.

"I want to kiss you, obviously. Sorry, that sounded really weird before." He said, coming closer to Shuichi. "Can I...?"

Shuichi nodded as Kaito closed the distance between their lips. He kissed Shuichi softly, pushing him onto the bed. He stopped kissing him, pinning him to the bed and looking down to him, blushing.

"That was really... great. I'd do it again, but I'm really tired right now. Let's go to sleep, Shuichi." Kaito said, lying down on the bed.

Shuichi lay next to him, blushing hard. He couldn't believe he just kissed Kaito, and he liked it!
Shuichi curled up next to Kaito, soon falling asleep next to him.

Though, even after all that, Kirumi's words continued played in his head during his dreams...

"I need to escape! For my nation... for my people!"