No More Atua, or Degenerate Males

Himiko sat in the seance, terrified to see Tenko's body laying on the ground while blood poured from her neck. They stood there, shocked to see a second person dead. Angie and Tenko... Himiko's two best friends. Another painful trial awaited us.
.
.
Shuichi felt the pain in Himiko's voice as everyone blamed her for her own friend's death. Her voice cracked as she said she didn't care. She reminded me of himself, pained by Kaede's execution, but now she was feeling that pain while being accused of the murder.

Shuichi had to help her. "No, that can't be right." He stated. "Himiko couldn't have killed Tenko, or Angie."

I first tried to find the murderer of Tenko. Even though Monokuma had informed us that only Angie's murderer would be executed, I wanted to get the full story. Soon, Korekiyo Shinguji admitted one of his murders.

"I killed Tenko, that is the truth. But that does not matter in this case."

Did he really just expose himself? Tenko's murder was a main part of this case!

"You used a seesaw trick to kill Tenko, using the same floorboard you used to kill Angie!" I stated.

Korekiyo was in denial, and started panicking. Shuichi expected this, but something even crazier happened when he took down his mask. His voice changed into a softer and slightly higher pitch.

"Calm yourself, Korekiyo."

What the hell?

"You're right, Sister..." Korekiyo said in a shaky voice.

Korekiyo tried to defend himself, but all his arguments were invalid. Once voting time came, Korekiyo was obviously voted as the blackened.

"My only regret... is not making 100 friends for sister... Oh, I was so close to 100!" He said as his final words before his execution started.

The words disturbed Shuichi, knowing that Tenko and Angie were killed just for the sake of Korekiyo's obsession with his lover; his sister. What disturbed him more was how he related to Himiko's pain so much. The feeling of your only friends being ripped away from you. He hated it, and he hated how much everyone cried and how much he joined them. He hated this game. He thought about Kaede and her wish to escape. He felt hopeless, but was determined to keep trying.

      He was going to end Danganronpa.