No More Moping

Shuichi laid on Kaito's bed, spreading his arms and legs out with a blank face. Watching another person die made him upset. Kaito came out of the bathroom, noticing Shuichi.

      "Feeling down?" He asked.

      "Yeah." Shuichi replied.

      "I know something that will make you feel better." Kaito said, walking towards Shuichi sitting on top of his waist.

      "U-uh... Kaito, what's this thing that will make me 'feel better'...?" Shuichi asked, blushing. "I-i don't know if this is goi-"

      Shuichi started laughing hysterically as Kaito tickled him. "S-stop!" He said, laughing still.

      He grabbed Kaito's arms as he squirmed around. Kaito chuckled, stopping and wrapping his hands on Shuichi's waist. "Told you it'd work, now stop moping." He smiled.

      Shuichi smiled back, panting and being out of breath. "That was fun," He said, pulling himself up by grabbing Kaito's shoulder.

      Shuichi had totally forgotten about the deaths, the pain he and others felt, and instead focused on this moment. Who knew Kaito Momota, the Ultimate Astronaut, could make him feel so... happy? Shuichi pulled Kaito in for a hug, smiling and closing his eyes. Kaito blushed, hugging Shuichi back.

      "I love you," They said, realizing they had said it at the same time.

      "I hope we escape this killing game, together." Shuichi said, hugging Kaito harder.

      "We will. I promise." Kaito replied.