Headaches

As daylight broke through the sky, Shuichi opened his eyes. As soon as he did, he squeezed them shut. He held his head in one hand, suffering from an aching feeling in his head.

"Aughh..." He moaned, cupping his forehead in his hands.

"Shuichi... can you not?" Kaito said, not turning around. "Listen, I know us men need to feel some pleasure in our lives, but don't do it in my bed."

Shuichi blushed. "N-no, Kaito- it's not like that. My head just hurts a lot..." He assumed his noise must have sounded like... something else...

Kaito turned around to look at Shuichi, sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "Are you okay?" He asked, a look of concern on his face.

"I don't know..." He paused to grab his head again. "It just hurts- ah..."

"Here, drink this." Kaito handed Shuichi a glass of water from his nightstand. "I already drank from it, but I feel like you need it."

At this point, Shuichi didn't care if Kaito had put his mouth on the cup already. In fact, he tried to ignore the thought that it made it better. He took a sip, thanking Kaito. After drinking, his head still hurt.

"I don't know what's wrong with me." He said, laying his head on Kaito's lap.

Kaito blushed when he did so. When Shuichi realized what he did, he instantly jerked up, but the sudden movement made his head hurt more.

"Hey, Shuichi... I don't mind you laying there." Kaito said, still blushing.

Shuichi smiled, laying back down. Kaito put his hand on Shuichi's head, patting it softly. Shuichi held his other hand, feeling comforted by his actions. Shuichi felt something different when he was with Kaito- a sense of safety and freedom. It reminded him of how he felt with Kaede. The thought of Kaede made him tear up. When Kaito felt a tear drop on his leg, he looked over Shuichi's body to see him crying.

"Hey, don't cry... it'll just make your head hurt more." He said, wiping Shuichi's tears away. "You don't have to cry just because of a headache."

Shuichi smiled. Even though Kaito didn't know the real reason that he started to cry, his tone of voice made him feel better. He didn't want to love Kaito, but he couldn't help it. It was like Kaito had trapped him, but he just wanted to stay trapped. He hugged Kaito's arm, feeling his headache start to ease already.