Chapter 18

(I hope I surprised you from the previous chapter. ♪ヽ(*´∀')ノ

Anyway, this chapter is a bit longer....
(*・ω・*)b♪

And another drama of my OC lol
Endure it please *bows*

So...

Chapter 18

Suta—to!!!!

Enjoooooooooy!!!!

—Author-chan)

Hoshino Yuuki's POV

I heard voices as I floated into the void of darkness.

"I'm sorry...."

"It's my fault."

"Thank you for saving me...."

"Please wake up soon...."

No more sadness and no more person to be involved with my misfortune.

And most of all, there's no more suffering.... "Wake up"? Why would I, if this place seemed perfect for me?

"Sensei. We don't need Hoshino. Both groups' numbers are even now," said Koizumi Akira (Finally! Yuuki's love rival appeared!), a classmate of mine when I was in Teiko Middle School. We were at the outside field in our school because both gyms were currently occupied by the other classes. In our class, there were 31 students back when I was a 2nd year. Whenever we were dividing into groups, I was always left out and no one seemed to want me to be with any of them. Because if they let me in, they'll loss and blame it all to me. If you're wondering why, it's because I was known as the "Black Cat". That nickname was given to me when I was little until college. I was so unlucky that it went to the point that those people who goes near me will be involved and become misfortune. That was the reason why no one wants me.

"But," our teacher was debating to herself in her mind whether to put me in a group or listen to her dear student.

"It's all right if I won't be able to join in a group, sensei. Even of they chose me, I won't be playing dodgeball because I'm not feeling well today," I told a lie. "Is it okay if I do my club activities instead?"

"Sure, if that's what you want, Hoshino."

I said that because I'm sure that she won't entrust the recording of scores of the groups to me. I won't urge with that. I'm used to it anyway. When I gathered my drawing materials, I went to one of the three gyms in the school to draw a player— a task that was given to the members of the Art Club that week, by our club Advicer. After I took my first step inside, out of nowhere, a ball hit my face really hard. As I was about to take another step, I slipped and fell on the floor with a loud and painful thud!, scattering the materials that I was holding in accident.

"O-Ow...."

Some of the students who were there stopped what they were doing and stared at my pitiful state. They were few, but they still saw my miserable self!

"I'm so sorry!"

A student went to me and stretched out his hand for me to take. "Are you all right?"

"I-I'm fine," I said, not looking at him.

Drip....

Drip....

"Eh?" I blinked in confusion when I felt warm liquid run down from my nose.

"Y-Your nose is bleeding...!"