🎉

Author took a deep breath as she held up a mic and a paper from her other hand, her back was facing a large, grand curtain, "On this day, August 28, is my spiritual sister's birthday!! Everyone! Let's greet her a happy birthday!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Midorimasproperty!! You're near at becoming an adult. Don't grow too fast 😭 Stay as a kid forever. You're indeed special because you're my 1st friend here in Wattpad and I am very grateful for that. You're an interesting, kind-hearted person and humorous person. I enjoyed every moment whenever we have time to message each other and it's always making me happy and always brought a smile on my face. I was really shock when I learned that we have a lot in common. You've been a good friend to me *tears up* I hope you'll enjoy this small gift that I made for you (that's the only thing I can do to celebrate your birthday.)! I wish you an eternal happiness, surrounded with kind friends, a healthy life with your family, a long life and may God (and the Goddess of Fortune) bless you! 🙏"

Author pulled a rope, and the curtain parted, revealing some of the Kuroko no Basuke's characters.

Author checked the paper she was holding, "Well then, let's begin. Umm... Kuroko-san?" She looked at the characters and couldn't find that person. "Has anyone saw Kuroko-san?"

*Shakes their head, except Akashi-san.*

"Mar-san, I'm right hear," a monotonous voice said beside the Author.

"!!??" Author almost let out a scream of surprise from the mic but managed to sealed her scream with a tight smile on her paled face. 'Typical Kuroko-san.'

"*ahem!* Okay, go on, Kuroko-san."

Kuroko faced Priya, "Dōmō. Happy birthday, Iya-san. *shows his bright and rare smile to the birthday ghurl* Today's your birthday, so I'm going to treat you in Majiburger. You can order anything as much as you want."

Kagami butted in and pointed himself, "What about me, Kuroko? As your Light, aren't you going to treat me too...?"

The Phantom 6th man gave him his usual expression, "No. It's Priya-san's birthday. Not yours, Kagami-kun."

"But if she ordered and eat whatever she likes, isn't she going to be fa-"

The Author sealed Kagami's mouth using Midorima's tape. "Hush, Tiger."

"!!??" Kagami's protests were muffled.

A cheerful blonde raised his hand like a good kid who wants to answer the teacher's question. "Marcchi, me next-su! Onegai-su!"

Author checked the paper she was holding, "Sure."

Kise Ryota stepped forward with a cheery smile. "Happy birthday, Priyacchi~! *winks* You're so lucky because I'll give one of my fans, which is you, a birthday present-su!"

Once Priya got her gift from the Blonde Ace, she opened it and doesn't know what to feel whether to be happy or not.

"Are you surprise? Do you like it? It's my 1st and 2nd photo album-su~! I hope you'll like it-su. Hehe...," Kise shyly rubbed his nape with a smile.

"Idiot!!!"

"Gyaaa!!!"

Kasamatsu kicked Kise which made the blonde to be thrown away by the blow and came face to face with the wall.

"She doesn't need that kind of gift!" Kasamatsu angrily pointed a finger at the weeping Kise. "💢 and what made you think that she's your fan!?"

"Eh, but I've heard from Marcchi that I'm one of Priyacchi's favo-"

"*Author tapes his mouth with a nonchalant smile* Your greetings ends here, Kise. Next please!!"

"*muffled protest while crying*"