Chapter 2: Killer side

author's note: Imagine that picture is the killers' cabin and this is what the inside looks like

(the entity is killer sided) every killer's cabin is similar to each other but altered to their liking

Evan spawned back to the killers' camp still amazed at what he witnessed. He was more distant than usual.

"Hey, big guy you alright?" It was frank, one of the legion.

"I think I met the survivor."

"Finally!"

"Tell us more!" Susie, another killer a part of the legion, chimed as well. He explained what had happened in his recent trial.

"Yeah, that's her alright," Frank said. "Her decisions are stupid."

"I think it's brave." Some killers who overheard their conversation agreed with Evan. From a distance, Danny Johnson, known as the Ghostface heard them talking about Y/N. What's so special about this survivor? She's like any other survivor, he thought as he rolled his eyes behind the mask. As curious as Evan was about the mysterious survivor, back in the survivor camp Y/N was just as curious about him.

"Hey, Jane?"

"What's up, hun?"

"Do you know anything about The Trapper?

"First time seeing him now you're curious?" She gave her a devilish smirk.

"A little", Y/N chuckled.

"I don't know everything about him but all I know that is he was the first killer to arrive in this forsaken world and that back in his world he killed hundreds of his workers.

"Oh wow, that's terrible."

"It is."

"Has anyone ever tried to go on the other side?"

"Oh hell no. The only person who went to the other side was Dwight and that was accidental. He found the killers' camp while walking in the woods. The poor man got scared shitless. If you're thinking of going for a walk, I highly recommend that you don't go wandering off by yourself. Just ask any of us to keep you company." This piqued her curiosity a bit more.

"Oh ok. Thanks for the info. Imma nap a bit before I have to go to another trial."

"Alright, sleep well. I'll do the same too." Almost everyone was in their tent by now, recharging for their upcoming trials. Laurie, Nancy, Steve, and Quintin were on a trial right now. Y/N waited for Jane to go into her tent. When Jane zipped up her tent it was the cue for y/n to leave the survivor's campsite. She quickly but quietly walked out of the camping area. She walked straight hoping the find the killers' camp. For what felt like minutes she finally found the camp. It was very different compared to the survivor camp; Killers had cabins and they were numbered.

"How will I know which cabin is his?" She mumbled to herself. "Why am I even here? I feel like a stalker." She heard a twig snap close to her. She gasped as she spun around trying to locate where the noise came from. "Maybe it was an animal...oh who am I kidding", she muttered again. The nervous girl felt like someone was watching her. All the cabins were dark except for one. Y/N quietly headed towards cabin 1. She hid behind some bushes. Deep down she knew she was wrong for spying on a killer, especially the one who she faced for the first time. I shouldn't be here, she thought. Evan's curtains were kind of open she could see a little bit of the inside. A bit of amazement came up when she observed The Trapper's room. "Wow, they are freaking lucky to have this", she whispered to herself. She noticed the killer was unclipping his overalls. Her face turned red when the straps fell off. The top part of the overalls was holding on to his waist. Y/N tried to take in as much detail as she can. He had a dad bod but was still muscular. His hooks are jagged on his shoulder. She kind of felt sorry for him. Y/N wondered why he had those. She also wondered what he looked like behind the mask. Meanwhile, Evan felt like he was being watched. He peeked through the window checking if anyone was there. Y/N quickly ducked trying not to be seen by him. Oh, how embarrassing it would be if he found her stalking him. He completely closed his curtains before undressing himself for a bath. Y/N deeply sighed. The feeling of being watched was still present. She tried to shake off the feeling but was no use. Fear began to creep up within her. She hurriedly left back to the survivor's side. From a distance watching her, there he was, Ghostface. When she made it back everyone was still asleep. Relief washed over her. Y/N headed towards her cozy tent, tiredness ready to take over.

"No one can ever know what I did", Y/N mumbled to herself as she laid down dowsing off to sleep. If only she knew...