Chapter 19: Gone Girl

Jane and Claudette grew suspicious of their friend's absence. Jane couldn't take it anymore and ask finally asked the other survivors if they have seen her in trials. None of them saw her. This caused a little bit of panic within their community. Everyone checked for clues of where the survivor could've gone but they found nothing. Claudette found out about The Trapper and Y/N through Jane so she suggested that she could be with him.

"For that long", asked Jane. "Is that even allowed?"

"I don't know but we can go-"

"No! I know what you're gonna say so I'm just gonna stop you right there."

"We are her friends we gotta make sure she's ok." Jane was hesitant at first but then finally agreed. They held hands as they walked into the creepy dark woods.

"I don't know how Y/N walked alone knowing they are killers on the other side", Jane whispered.  The girls saw a campfire ahead. They saw The Huntress and The Pig sitting across from each other. Their hearts raced. Claudette accidentally stepped on a twig. The female killers quickly looked up. The Huntress lifted her hatchet ready to throw while The Pig's blade appeared from her sleeve.

"What are you survivors doing here?!" The Pig asked. 

"W-we are looking for our friend Y/N", Claudette stuttered

"She's not here. You better leave or else someone sees you. I mean most of us are don't care about you guys out of trials but some will kill out of the trials. It's better if you're safe than sorry." The Huntress nodded her head in agreement.

"Can we at least ask The Trapper if he has seen her?" Jane asked. The Pig let out a sigh.

"Make it quick. He stays over there", she pointed at the first cabin.

"Thanks", Claudette spoke softly.

"Mhm." The girls walked over to the cabin and softly knocked at the same time. The door opened revealing The Trapper with his bone mask on and wearing sweatpants and a white t-shirt.

"What are you doing here?"

"Que alto." (how tall) Jane said in Spanish as she looked up at the man.

"Have you seen Y/N?" Asked Claudette.

"No? Why? Just come in." The girls entered the cozy cabin. "Why would you ask if she was here?"

"Because she's been gone for quite some time."

"What?!" Evan felt panicked rise. Without thinking he rushed out of his cabin and headed straight to Danny's cabin. He kicked down the door to enter. "Y/N!" He looked everywhere hoping to find her but he couldn't find both Y/N and Danny. The two girls slowly entered Danny's cabin. Damn I wish our side looked like this, Jane thought. Evan was breathing heavily. He was filled with anger as well as worry. "How long was she gone!?"

"I- I don't know maybe a month", Jane replied nervously.

"A month?!"

"We thought she was in trials the whole time, but something felt off cause sometimes after trials she would hang out with us for a bit or at least say good night when she was tired."

"Y-yeah we thought the Entity was overworking her", spoke Claudette. "The Entity always had a thing for Y/N." He sat on the bed in disbelief. "Maybe you can talk to the entity Trapper. Most of the time it doesn't listen to us. It always prefers you guys, so maybe it'll listen to you."

"You're right. I have to go. Do you want me to take you guys back?"

"No we'll wait for you to come back so we can hear the news as well", replied Jane.

"Alright. I'll walk you back to my cabin. Evan escorted the women to back to his cabin. Whatever you do, don't open the door to anyone. You can light up the candles. I'm going to shut off the lights." He hurriedly left to go to the Entity's lair. When he went in to the woods thick fog appeared. It was preventing him to see the entity. No, he repeatedly thought. "Entity! Entity! Aniceta! Aniceta!" Nothing. Evan felt hopeless. The Entity wasn't going to hear him this time. He returned to the girls with no news about thier friend.

"What happened?" Asked Jane.

"It prevented me to go to it's lair." Both of the girls felt bummed. All they could hope for was that she was safe and that she wasn't in the void.

Quick author's note: So the entity has a name in my story. I heard the entity was a girl so I chose a girl's name for it. Aniceta means ancient or unconquerable. So yes the name has a deeper meaning. Hoped you enjoyed this story so far :)