Chapter 28: Strangers

"I want to forget about her."

"But you love her", Anecita replied.

"I know that's why I'm letting her go. I also want her to forget about me. I want her to be happy with Evan. I don't want her to look at me and remember the times we had. I don't deserve someone like her. She deserves more than I can give her. I know she's better off without me. I'll just keep hurting her..."

"Are you sure you want this?"

"More than anything..."

"If that's what you want then so be it. Last chance Danny", she spoke softly. He nodded his head gently. The entity approached Danny. She gently placed her hand on his mask then slowly removed it. She saw his eyes filled with pain and sadness. They were red as he had been crying for a while. His cheeks were soaked with his tears. She felt his soul aching. As cold-blooded as the entity was she pitied the man. She gently put her hand on his forehead. The entity closed her eyes first then Danny did the same after. All of Danny's memories with her flashed before him. All the good and bad...All the laughs and tears...all the pain and joy. His mind went white. When it was over Danny fell. Anecita quickly caught him before he could land on the floor. She transported him back to his bed in his cabin. Then, Anecita went for Y/N's mind. She was sleeping next to Evan. They both snuggled against each other as all of her memories with Danny disappeared. The last thing Anecita had to do was remove the picture and all the letters Danny wrote about Y/N when she had died. Any trace of them being together was gone. Everything was wiped out. Anecita also altered everyone's memories of Danny and Y/N so they wouldn't mention anything to them about them. Danny woke up feeling a bit dazed. What the hell happened, he thought. As for Y/N, she was woken up by her boyfriend with gentle pepper kisses.

"Hello handsome", she softly giggled.

"Hello, beautiful." He pressed his head on the crook of her neck and began kissing her again. A knock came on the door. Evan was visibly annoyed. "What!"

"Are you guys naked?" It was Frank.

"No", he replied annoyed.

"Ok well some of us want to get to know your girlfriend."

"She has a name."

"Yeah...her." He had forgotten her name. Y/N laughed.

"You sure?" He softly spoke to her.

"Yeah, why not", she replied with a smile.

"Alright, then", he smiled softly at her. They got out of the bed. Y/N went towards the closet. She noticed a male outfit.

"Evan, you got another outfit...and a weapon", she lowered her voice at the last part. She took out the mask. It resembled a skull. She knocked on the mask.

"It's metal." She passed the mask to Evan. As he observed it Y/N accidentally pricked her finger.

"Ouch", she hissed.

"You ok?" He dropped his mask on the bed and rushed over to her.

"Yeah, but I think your outfit pricked me." Evan took out his outfit and the armor that pricked Y/N. Half of his outfit was metal the only fabric there was his jumpsuit which was made out of leather. "Do you need help putting your armor on", Y/N asked. She began blushing when Evan took off his tank top. His body still mesmerized the woman.

"Yeah, it'll help this process go faster. Thank you."

"No problem." He took off his sweatpants. This made Y/N's face feel hot. She tried looking at somewhere else.

"What's wrong honey?"

"N-nothing", she stammered. As he put on his jumpsuit Y/N went to the bed and carefully grabbed one of his spikey arm armor. She put all of his armor on his legs and arms carefully trying not to poke either of them. "Babe, where does this go?" She was holding onto two semi-circle metals.