Chapter 7: Crave

Evan constantly had trials with Y/N. When he had a trial with her, he would always take her out first by Mori, so he didn't have to deal with her or further his feelings for her. She was nothing to him. A weak survivor that's all. A sacrifice. Nothing more. He kept reminding himself that. Evan was in trial and of course, Y/N was there. The killer enjoyed setting up traps but sometimes they would take up his time. He brought special traps that would open on their own. An aching scream was heard in no time. At this point, the tall killer knew who that scream belonged to, Y/N.

"Stupid trap!" She growled in pain. Laurie was about to free Y/N when all of a sudden trapper appeared, slashing her on the back. She ran off crying out in pain. "I know I know", she painfully positioned herself for the mori.

"Don't kill her", trapper heard multiple whispers circling him. "Her hope is very strong, stronger than her fear", this time the whispers narrowed down to one and told him in his right ear, "Hook her." He obeyed and picked up the confused survivor. Her scream echoed throughout the realm once more. A generator was completed on the other side of the blood lodge realm. Not long after another gen was completed. Y/N was filled with hope. The entity felt it; it was ready to feast on her soul. "Make sure no one saves her", the entity whispered. He obeyed and set traps around the area making sure no one saved the hooked girl. Blood lust was running high within the savage killer yet he had an order to obey. He guarded the area and walked around close distance to make sure no one saved her. The entity basically threw the whole trial just for Y/N. It starved for her soul. It craved her, more than any other survivor. Though the entity was craving for the girl's soul, Evan was beginning to crave more than the survivor's blood, he was craving a connection with her. Evan knew he was losing this battle within him. He wanted to start over and apologize to her. He was most likely to see her next trial and was planning on approaching her peacefully. Yui tried approaching the hooked survivor but it was no use. The other two gen popped and the survivor's teammates came to her aid. As Laurie distracted The Trapper, Yui tried saving but stepped into a trap. Dwight untrapped Yui and tried unhooking but was unsuccessful. Instead of losing hope, the hooked survivor accepted her fate.

"Get out!" His voice boomed. Just as he said those words, the exit gates turned on.

"Come on! He's not giving up on Y/N! Let's go!" Laurie yelled. The entity's claws appeared. Y/N once again didn't put much of a fight and let the spider creature feast on her soul. The entity felt eager to devour such delicacy. Back in the survivor's camp, Y/N couldn't wait to take a nap. As she rested, she felt someone watching her. she opened her and eyes noticed a ghostly mask staring at her. She was about to scream when the leather hand covered her mouth.

"I can't believe you didn't notice me." He quietly spoke to the freaked girl. She relaxed a bit when she noticed it was just Ghostface.

"What are you doing here", Y/N mumbled the question.

"To see my toy." He told her as if it was obvious. She rolled her eyes forgetting who she was speaking to.

"I'm no one's, especially yours."

"That was a mistake." He lunged at her pinning her down. Y/N was about to cry for help when the crazy killer covered her mouth with his leather glove. "Quiet or else I'll do more damage." He pulled out his knife. He noticed she was wearing shorts. "I really liked that skirt", he sounded a bit disappointed. "But this will do."Tears were forming in the frightened girl's eyes. Y/N stayed still so she didn't make him mad. Who knows what he'll do if she tried to pull something. Ghostface caressed her thighs before carving the letter D on her. "See, it does say that you're my toy." He went on top of her, his legs on each side of her. He caressed her wet cheek with his gloveless hand. "So beautiful when you cry."The other hand that was holding the knife lightly traced her bare thigh and up to her crotch area. She felt the tip of his knife circling it. More tears fell down her cheeks. Y/N couldn't see the man's face but he was in awe seeing her like this. He was craving more of these moments. The fog engulfed them both. "Come to my cabin after the trial you know which one. If not I'll make your next trials a living hell." He threatened her as he took the glove back. Y/N felt like she didn't have a choice so she agreed.

"Ok", she simply replied with teary eyes.

"Good girl", the last thing Y/N heard before spawning at Yamaoka estate. She found a generator beside her and quickly begin to fix it. Jeff kneeled on the other side of the gen and helped the girl finish up the machine. Near the large TL wall hid the masked killer, stalking both of the oblivious survivors. He noticed Jeff looking at him. He saw the tall survivor tell his toy something before running away. Y/n looked in the direction where Ghostface was supposed to be but saw no one. Her heart dropped, she knew that he left to find another hiding spot. Y/n suddenly felt exposed. She quickly got up but fell due to bumping into someone. She panicked when she saw Ghostface staring back at her. Boo. Y/n scrambled to get back up. The killer tackled her back down on her belly and stabbed her in the back of her shoulder. She cried in pain. He left his weapon on the shoulder and carried her to the killer shack. "Let's play a game", he spoke as he gently laid her on her belly. Where ever my hand touches you, you get a small cut. He pulled out his knife from her.

"No!" She sobbed as blood began drenching her shirt.

"What choice do you have?" Let's start on your back. He lifted her shirt exposing her back. He touched her undamaged shoulder, then made a small cut where his hand was. It was fast and felt like a paper cut. The poor girl sobbed helplessly. She didn't fight back so her friends had time to finish the generators. He touched her lower back and made a thin line on it. He touched the back of her inner thigh and made a small cut. The killer did this repeatedly until he quickly got bored. "Let's make things juicy." With his index finger, he traced a heart on the middle of her back. This gave her goosebumps. Behind his mask, he smiled. He enjoyed every bit of this. With his knife, he traced out the heart this time slower and slightly deeper. She screamed in pain. Y/N hoped soon someone would rescue her.

"Leave her alone!" She looked in the direction of the voice. It was Steve ready to save the poor girl! "Come here and get me you son of a bitch!"

"I'll be back sweetheart." He left the injured girl to chase the male survivor.

"Oh my gosh..." Someone muttered. It was Nancy holding a medkit.

"Nancy!"

"Shh. It's ok, I'm here now." She quickly got to work with Y/N's injuries. Nancy made small talk to ease Y/N from the pain. There were moments when she hissed and held the urge to scream. By now her bottom lips were bloody due to biting them so much. When Nancy finished, she held Y/N's hand, got her up, and ran away from the shack. The final generator was completed and Steve got hooked.

"Here is what we do", Jeff spoke to the girls, "I'll open both exit gates while you both save Steve." The girls nodded in agreement. They rushed towards the hooked male. Y/N unhooked Steve while Nancy intervened between the killer and Y/n. Annoyed, the masked killer slashed his knife across Nancy's arm. She cried out in agony. Y/N body blocked for the two injured survivors. Almost there, Y/N thought. Ghostface slashed his toy's back causing her to scream. From the distance, the three teammates saw Jeff waiting for them at the opened gate. As the killer was about to slash Y/N again, Jeff intervened taking the hit. They all made it out. When they got back to the camp all four of them hugged and had a mini celebration. Y/N's small victory soon came to a halt when she remembered what Ghostface said.

"I'll be going to the lake",  she announced to her friends.

"Want us to come with you", asked Steve.

"No, it's fine." Just gonna relax there for a bit. Again, great job guys, she smiled at the team before leaving the camp. She headed to the killer's side. When she arrived she stealthily entered Danny's cabin. From afar there was a killer who noticed Y/N entering the cabin.