Chapter 21: Regret

His lips felt soft on hers. Y/N's cheeks were burning. Her desire for him grew. She felt her heart speed up. Her pupils dilated. She was excited to see what was going to happen next. They both kissed again this time it was longer. His hand gently held onto her cheek while the other wrapped around her waist pulling her closer.

"Want to leave?" Danny pulled away and began caressing her cheek. Y/N nodded her head with a smile appearing on her face. He grabbed her hand and they walked out of her childhood home.  When they stepped out the fog surrounded them and it thickened. Once the fog cleared they were back in the Myers realm. They headed back to "their" home. Y/N entered first and Danny followed behind. He closed the door and wrapped his arms around her waist. He started to gently peck her neck. Y/N bit her bottom lip while trying to hold back any noise. Come on sweetheart I know you're holding back, he whispered in her ear while his hands roamed all over her body. Her body shivered in excitement. Goosebumps formed on her skin, and her nipples hardened. She was feeling extremely aroused at the moment. "May I", Danny asked as he played with the girl's shirt. She nodded her head. "I can't hear you, sweetheart." His voice oozed pure sexiness.

Mature Scene
"Y-yes", she stuttered. Danny kissed her cheek her jaw then down to her neck. As he was attacking the sweet spot on her neck his hands went under her shirt, pulled down her bra, and played with her breasts and hardened nipples. She hummed in pleasure. She felt herself getting wet from the sensation he was giving her. Y/N felt Danny getting hard. Danny pressed his penis against her butt. Y/N gasped at the feeling.

"Let's go, upstairs sweetheart", he smirked at her. He led her upstairs to the room. "I wanna try something with you."

"What is it?"

"You'll find out. Take off your pants for me." She did what he said. "Don't forget your underwear too." Her lower half of the other body was exposed. "Let me help you with that", he spoke as he took off her shirt and bra. "So beautiful... lay down for me." She did what he said. "Good girl", his voice sounded sexy to her ears. He got on his knees, then parted her legs open. "Well will you look at that", he grinned. He swiped his finger on her vagina. His index finger was wet and shiny from her juice, "already wet huh?" Y/N couldn't speak all she could do was watch. "Baby put your arms behind your back." She obeyed his order. "You're doing great sweetheart." He rubbed her thigh gently.

"D-Danny, please don't drag this long."

"As you wish sweetheart." He lowered his head down and began to lick up and down on her folds. His tongue slid in licking up and down again. Her back arched as he sucked on her clit. She moaned in ecstasy as he kept going. He sucked licked spit and tongued her vagina until she orgasmed. Danny felt his boxers wet as he heard her sweet moans.

"Oh, Danny!" She moaned loudly. As she finished, he lifted his head. His face was soaked in her juices.

Evan was sitting in bed in deep thought thinking about giving up on finding Y/N. Then, the entity spoke to him. "I'll tell you where she is", multiple voices whispered around him. His head perked up. "I'll let you go there as well." He began feeling hopeful.

"Where is she?"

"She's in the Myers realm."

"All this time she was there?" No answer. Evan felt frustrated at the entity. He left his cozy shack to find her. The fog thickened around him. As the fog disappeared he then saw his new surrounding. Evan was on the opposite side from where Danny and Y/N were. Evan checked at every home until he made it to the other side of the neighborhood. He had neared the yellow house where they stayed. He opened the front door. Noises were coming from the second floor. Evan didn't know what to think at that moment. He gradually came up the stairs. When he was a the top the noises became louder. He approached the wide-open door. He couldn't believe was he saw. Evan felt his heartbreak. The sadness then turned into fury. Danny was standing while Y/N was laying on the bed with her legs over his shoulder. He felt someone else present. He looked directly at the door and spotted Evan standing there. Y/N had her eyes closed not noticing anything around her. Danny smirked at Evan while still pounding Y/N. Evan stomped down the stairs startling Y/N.

"Danny stop. What was that?" She sat up.

"It's nothing."

"No, that noise was something." Danny rolled his eyes.

"Your boyfriend was here to watch the show."

"Evan?" This made the man frown. She quickly grabbed her clothes and put them on. She felt so ashamed. She had to apologize to him. She ran down the stairs. She rushed out of the house.

"Evan! Evan!" Meanwhile, back at the yellow house. Anger and jealousy were boiling in Danny. He went to a drawer and grabbed his Ghostface outfit. He put it on and hid his weapon at his waist.

"I'm sorry!" Evan stopped his tracks and slowly turned around. Y/N felt nervous. She swallowed hard while her hands began to shake a little.

"You're sorry?! I've been trying to pass realms and look for you thinking you were in danger with that jackass!"

"Cool it big guy." The Ghostface intervened. "She chose me." He smirked underneath the mask.

"You probably forced her!"

"Oh no, this woman did it all by herself. She chose me to be inside of her."

"Danny-"

"You son of a bitch!" Evan charged at the shorter man. He balled up his fist and punched the shit out of Danny knocking him down to the floor. Under the mask, Danny was bleeding a little bit. Anger took over Danny. As Evan was about to walk away Danny got up and tackled Evan down and began throwing punches at him. They fought on the ground; more like Evan was blocking while Danny punched multiple times.

"Guys, please stop!" Y/N felt helpless in this situation all she can do was beg them to stop. She felt so nervous that tears began to fall. Evan finally pushed off Danny and punched him on the mask. Danny was knocked down once more. Evan stood up and kicked Danny on his side. Danny would not be defeated like that, so he was gonna play dirty. Danny got up one more time and quickly pulled out his knife. Y/N quickly ran between them. "Danny no!" His knife plunged into the wrong person. Evan quickly turned around. Horror filled his eyes. Danny and Evan were both in shock. Y/N slowly looked down at the knife inside her stomach. She looked up again, blood pooling out of her mouth. "D-Danny", she collapsed on the floor.