Chapter 10: Mine

"I think I should be heading back Mr.Tapper."

"Please, call me Evan."

"Ok...Evan", she grinned at the man.

"Are you sure you're ok to walk back? I can come with you if you like."

"It's fine, really. I have a small headache but I think I can manage. I'm going to sleep it off", she chuckled lightly.

"Alright." He got up from his seat and lead her to the door. He opened it for her. "Sleep well Y/N."

"You too, Evan." He closed his door once she stepped outside.

"Hey sweetheart." Danny appeared out of nowhere startling the poor girl.

"Danny, hey", she smiled at him.

"Come with me", he simply said. He didn't sound too happy.

"I have to get-"

"Come. With. Me."

"O-ok", Y/N began to feel nervous. "Are you alright?" He didn't respond. When they arrive at his cabin Danny harshly pulled her in and shut the door.

"Danny! What's gotten into you!?" He put his index finger on her lips.

"Shhh." He's ruining my damn plans with her, he thought. He was scarily calm.

"Why did I see the Trapper take you in?"

"I was passed out. I hurt my head in the trial. He was nice enough to help me." He sighed. He slightly lifted his mask, only exposing his mouth. He gently kissed her. It slowly turned heated. They began french kissing. As they were making out, Danny removed one of his gloves. He guided her to his bed with their lips still latched on. Danny delicately pushed Y/N on his bed. He kissed her one last time before placing his glove in her mouth. He went on top of her. Y/N was confused until she saw his knife in his hand.

"Fight back and I'll slice your neck open." He calmly spoke. "You're mine Y/N. Do I need to remind you?" She frantically shook her head no. "I think I do."

"Danny please! He was trying to help me", she sounded muffled. Danny was thinking irrationally. He exposed the lower part of her belly. With his bare hand, he gently rubbed the mark he made on her. Y/N muffled an agonizing scream when she felt the blade gradually cut a line on her skin. The cut was under Danny's name. Thick blood oozed out staining her skin and pants. Danny removed the glove from her mouth, kissed her on her cheek, and whispered into her ear to get out. She quickly got up and headed out. "Bye sweetheart." he taunted her before she closed the door. She safely made it avoiding some of the killers who were out of their cabins.

"Where the hell have you been!?" It was Jane scolding her. "We have been worried about you!What took you so long!? The guys thought the entity took you to the void or something!"

"What? That's impossible."

"That's why I've been saying!"

"Can we talk in private?" Jane's facial expression softened when Y/N spoke softer.

"Of course. Let's go to my tent." When they got to Jane's tent, Y/N went straight to the point.

"The reason I was gone for so long was because...I was at the killer's side."

"WHA-"

"Shh." She covered her mouth.

"Why?" Jane lowered her voice.

"I had an accident during the trial. I passed out and when I woke up I was at the Trapper's cabin."

"They have cabins?"

"Yes but that's not the point. He was kind to me-"

"Killers are killers. They don't have a heart. They don't have compassion. They can't feel."

"If the Trapper was like that he would have left me there unconscious or took the opportunity to sacrifice me." Jane was silent for a moment then spoke once more.

"I guess you're right."

"I'm guessing not all of them are bad."

"Do you really think you can trust him?"

"Well...he told me his name."

"Y/N just because a killer gives out their name doesn't mean they should be trustworthy."

"Well, I didn't say I trusted him." Jane rolled her eyes.

"Just be careful", the reporter spoke softly. Y/N nodded understanding.

"I'm going to rest", Y/N ended the conversation.

"Sleep well." Y/N exit Jane's tent and headed to hers. The exhausted survivor fell asleep with teary eyes thinking about that incident with Danny.