Chapter XXVI: Day Five Pt 3

Brena stormed out of Dumbledores office, anger and annoyance clear in her every step

Brena stormed out of Dumbledores office, anger and annoyance clear in her every step. James following behind her closely in concern.

How could Albus Dumbledore be so nonchalant about the safety of her brother? Brena could care less about what happened to herself. She would stay with Greyback if it guaranteed her baby brothers safety. She wondered what the old mans plan even was. Did he have eyes on her brother? Was he keeping Phineas away so that he could get the cure for Lycanthropy?

Brena stopped walking when the anger inside of her was nearly steaming out of her ears. The thought to turn around and point her wand at the Elderly Headmaster was at the peak of her thought process. But once her eyes noticed James standing near her, she grabbed his hand before pulling him into a broom closet.

"What-" James was cut off as Brena pulled him in for an aggressive kiss. Her lips moving against his before pulling back when he froze up.

"James?" Brena questioned, making his eyes snap down at her.

"Are we about to have an angry shag in the closet?" James questioned. Brena raised her eyebrow at him.

"Are you angry?"

"No." James replied simply.

"Then no, we are not. But I am.." Brena explained. James frowned.

"Make me angry. I want to enjoy the angry shag to the full extent." James urged. Brena let out a small laugh at his request.

"You want me to deliberately piss you off?" James nodded eagerly. Brena sighed, pursing her lips in thought. "Remus told me the other day that he loves Sirius more than you." She said. James furrowed his eyebrows as Brena added, "And Sirius ate the last cookie at dinner yesterday, knowing you wanted it."

"He-What?!" James frowned in shock.

"James... Fuck me." Brena told him before he pushed Brena against the wall and kissing her roughly. A mixture of anger and lust running through him from Brena's request. A gasp left Brena's throat before his lips attached themselves to hers. His hands moving down quickly to grab her thighs before lifting her to wrap her legs around his waist tightly. A small moan muffling against his lips as he grinds against her. Pressing his already hard cock against her.

James moved his mouth down her neck, kissing and sucking along the way. His teeth grazing against her skin. Brena's fingers weaved into his hair, pulling at it slightly. He moved his hips against her firmly, creating the friction that elicited a moan from her throat. Brena leaned her head back against the wall of the broom closet, need filling her as she could feel her core pulsing with the need to create more friction.

"Jaames-" She moaned, trying to pulling his attention to her. "We have class- so-soon." James got the message as he moved his hands from her hips to his pants. Fiddling with them. His face twisted into a look of concentration. Brena went to make a joke before she felt him push her underwear to the side under her skirt and press against her entrance. His eyes meeting her through his askew glasses. As if he was making sure she was okay before he slowly eased into her. Both of them letting out a sigh of satisfaction at the feeling. Like a relief to be filled for Brena and a relief to be squeezed for James.