Aether x Venti | Re-united (angst-smut)

A/N note: I first wanted to write no angst in this book, but I know y'all want it so here's your food.

Warnings: "Punishment", edging, choking kink, tease, public sex (under the wind rise tree), degrading, bondage kink
TOP VENTI

Aether p.o.v

"NO! STAY AWAY FROM ME! I.. I am dangerous, Venti. I control elements without a vision and I can't control them. What if.. what if I hurt you!?.." Warm tears fell down your cold cheeks as you continue to back away from your boyfriend, even though you two had just met again after several months.

"Aether I have had enough of your bullshit. I am the fucking anemo archon, and I told you I don't care if I get hurt as long as I'm with you. Why.. why can't you just listen to me?" Venti, who was also starting to tear up snapped back instantly.

"You may not care but I do! I love you too Venti, of course I do. But if I ever hurt you, I will never forgive myself for it."

"If you are worried about not being able to control the elemental power because you don't have a vision, then I-"

"NO! No. YOU CANT GIVE ME ONE. I-it drains so much of your power.." You replied with a worried tone.

"You underestimate my power, idiot."

Seggs ahead

Those were the last words you heard before being pushed down on the cold grass, as you felt soft lips pressing against yours. Suddenly, Venti's dominant side showed up and you were being devoured. The heated make-out session ended, and you let out a breath you didn't know you were holding.

"V-vent- Ah!" You were cut off with his palm against your crotch, rubbing it slightly.
"Don't tease.." You whined.
"Alright, alright. Be patient. This is your punishment, sweetheart." You could feel his breath against your neck. He nipped on it, then harshly bit. You were sure it would leave a mark.

"You're mine, Aether."
You let out a soft moan after hearing his seductive voice. His hand slid down to your crotch again.
"Oh? Hard already? You're gonna have to wait a bit longer.."

Venti slowly takes off your kimono robe from Inazuma. Stripping it off little by little, teasing you on purpose.
Once it was fully off, he put a hand around your neck while gently squeezing it, lightly choking you.
You could barely breathe, but you loved it. You loved that feeling of Venti being in full control. You felt somewhat safe that way.

"Hm.. seems that my little slave has a choking kink.."
The degrading and dirty words which so easily slips out of Venti's mouth turns you on so much. You were pretty much his toy now. He used his wind powers to trap your hands and legs, above and spread, giving him full access.

He also took off both your pants and boxers in the process. The cold wind which brushes against your dick sent chills down your spine. Venti, knowing it did, purposely used his wind powers to make a tiny wind current near down there. Many grunts, groans, and moans resulted from your mouth. Venti found the noises cute, so he intensifies the wind current.

Venti starts to slowly undress himself too. He let his cape fall, then takes off his pants. The bulge under his boxer was huge. Not that big, but it was definitely at least 9 inches. It would hurt without prep. You didn't mind, though. If it was for Venti's pleasure, you would do anything. Anything.

The sight of Barbatos you were witnessing, felt euphoric to see. You remembered the fact that he, your boyfriend, was over two thousand years old. Yet, he was "punishing" you like this.