Chapter 1: The Beginning.

I DO NOT OWN STARCRAFT! IT BELONGS TO BLIZZARD! I DON'T OWN ANYTHING!

Leon was a gamer, a very enthusiastic hardcore gamer.

As such he has seen many games in his life and played his fair share of trash games, yet none, and I mean none, made him want to castrate himself with a rusty spoon, than the Otome Game his adopted sister forced on him.

Games are supposed to be fun, but this one...was the opposite. Down to the point where Leon believes that the only person having fun is the creator that made it.

Seriously! He/She has to either be an extreme sociopath or sadistic to make this literal hell of a game.

The plot is kind of decent, at least at the beginning, but to the mid and late-game- oof! Things could take a dark turn quickly with just a few mistakes, which then leads to gruesome bad ends.

The story of the game is just ruthless, but that did not compare to the worst part of this digital torture, the combat.

Leon prided himself as a master of several styles of games. He even has the trophies from the many contests he won in the past to prove it. From straight-up fighting games to strategic warfare to even turn-based combat systems.

But the one in that game was just...agony for his pride and sanity. His enemies were ruthless, his characters were overwhelmingly useless, and every time he tried to beat the first sub-boss of the game, it would take him an entire hour's worth of resets to beat it because of how difficult it was.

It was just so painful.

No matter what strategy he played, no matter how many upgrades he does, and no matter how much he leveled up his characters, he was stuck in the middle portion of the game. So he did the only thing he could do to progress forward...he went for the pay-to-win strategy.

For him, it was the easy way out, but in a game like this, there is no easy way out. There are just two outcomes, defeat, and victory, and Leon was determined to achieve victory through any means necessary. So after days of nonstop playing, he had finally done it. He had won and got the best ending, the reverse harem ending.

He had pulled out all the stops to achieve this victory and boy did he relish laughing triumphantly atop the mountain of enemy corpses...but it came with a terrible cost, his life.

He died from, I kid you not, laughing so hard that he forgot to breathe. His celebration over his hard-earned victory had killed him. Though to be honest, it wasn't such a bad way to go.

Of course, Leon had a lot of regrets, but his biggest one...was not being able to rub it in his little adopted sister's face. Now he wouldn't be able to do any of the things he wanted to do, because now he's dead.

.

.

.

Then he opened his eyes again and found out he got reincarnated. He was given a second chance in life! A chance where he can once more relish life and all of its wonders, to venture out into the world...of the otome game that had killed him...as a normal boring mob character in a world much crueler than his own.

A purgatory where men are discriminated against, belittled and abused while women dominated them all.

A place where mobs like him are married off to an old lady and sent to war to die so that their 'wife' can get the compensation money. Added with the constant threat of Sky Pirates, rival noble houses, monsters, and a rogue country hell-bent on destroying them all.

It seemed that Leon Fou Bartfort's second life is going to be hell...yet the grudge he has in his heart for this game, this world, and the future that lay in wait, was so great that he gathered his rage and courage to oppose his doomed fate as a worthless and forgettable noble son.