Chapter 15: Wrapping Up

Hello everyone! I'm back again to provide you with another chapter. After this chapter, we will have officially gone through the Festival of Fallen Horns Arc. From that point on, it will be more focused on important things like, what exactly are the details of Leon's Operation Overtake, what lies deep in the caverns of monsters, or how much has Leon's Legion grown or improved.

I hope you are all as excited as I am, I have a lot of ideas on what to write.

However here's a bit of a hint, well, more of a clarification, Operation Overtake, if you already have guessed what it is for, is NOT directed towards the Kingdom of Holfort.

So now you're probably wondering, what exactly will he overtake? If you're smart, you already have the answer based on the clues I left behind, if not, then you'll have to wait until that chapter comes.

Okay, I've stalled you all long enough. Let the show begin!

(~THIRD-PERSON POINT OF VIEW~)

(~Within The Pirate Armada~)

Dreams are considered the most valuable treasure. The desire to fulfill those dreams is the fuel feeding the armada's morale. Dreams of conquest, domination, wealth, and pleasure.

All of this they would attain by following the Queen of the Shattered Crown

All their wants shall be filled, said she who has earned their fear and respect, for the land they will plunder is bountiful.

Of course, there are those amongst them who care not for such prizes. No, they were here for something else.

To sate hate...

Shing~

Quenced their blood lust...

Shing~

Settling a dept...

Shing~

Seeking revenge...

Shing~

"Ain't that blade sharp enough?"

Butch stopped the hand that held his wet-stone. He did not look up to the cutthroat lady before him. His eyes are glued to the blade, yet its surface catches her reflection.

"...no."

Shinks giggled at his answer, "You know, no matter how sharp you make that iron blade, it ain't gonna make a difference."

She raised a hand and pointed behind the mast she leaned on, "We got powerful canons, tens of thousands of state-of-the-art Armors, the most advanced rifles in the south, and the boss behind us. You'll probably never get to use that thing anyway."

"..."

Shing~

Shinks groaned, rolling her eyes as Butch returned to sharpening his sword.

"So this is what happens to crownies when they lose their precious home."

Shi-

Butch stopped midway, his eyes finally raising to the leather armor-wearing assassin, "What did you just say?"

"I mean, all you lot ever do is stay on that island. Saying it's safe and all that crap. Hah, no wonder you lost so badly, you lot probably got too used to sitting on your as-"