Chapter 6: [A New Dawn] My School Life Begins!

I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING. EVERYTHING BELONGS TO ITS RESPECTIVE OWNERS.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~NO ONE'S POV~

~A few years later~

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Young Master, It's morning. Breakfast is ready!", A young maid calls out, standing in front of a door and knocking on it briefly.

She waits in silence for a reply, yet heard none. Curiously, she puts her hand on the handle and slowly opens it.

Within she sees an ordinary room, which is pretty surprising since she knows whose space this belongs to.

She granted she is new, having just recently started, she expected to see fancy and expensive decorations yet all there is inside the room is a single bed, a closet, and a full body mirror.

"Young Master?", She calls out again as she opens the door wide and steps in, searching for someone.

As far as she could tell, there isn't anyone in the room...until she went over to check the bed.

"Oh, there you are.", Sprawled on top of the bed is a figure sleeping soundly under the covers. The maid can even hear the faint sound of their snores.

She walks over to the side of the bed and gently nudges the person's shoulders, "Young Master, it's morning! Time to wake up!"

Yet the person she is charged to awaken refused to and continued to slumber. The maid frowns...at first.

Her eyes dart from left to right, making sure that no one is around. She walks back to the door but instead of exiting, she locks it.

When she turns back to the bed, gone is her innocent and sweet appearance, being replaced by something far more...sinister.

Slowly walking forwards, she reaches into her sleeves and produces a small bottle filled with a pink-colored liquid.

As she crawls onto the bed and sits on top of the figure's torso, she recalls her mission.

"The young Baron Bartfort's fame is steadily rising. With news of him having found a large floating island and unearthing an important lost item that the king and queen went to him personally, he has become an important asset. One I want tightly secured in my hands.", An old man, presumably a noble, spoke to the maid who kneeled in front of him.

"My daughter will surely be able to enchant him into marriage when the new school year begins, but I want to be sure just in case. Your orders are to 'secure' an heir from the Baron himself. Once that's done we will be able to snatch his lost item and territory, once we deal with the competition of course."

"I shall not fail you, my lord."

"You better. Oh and in you aren't able to seduce him, drug him. Now go and don't come back until you complete the mission or you are dead."

"Yes my lord."

The maid narrows her eyes at the body below her, talking silently to herself as she reaches to remove the blanket, "A year. I spent an entire year trying to seduce you. I tried every trick in the book to be as sexy and appealing as possible but you just wave me off as if I'm not here. I thought you'd be just like every other boy out there, but no, you are different. You have become a challenge I am determined to conquer. It's not just about my mission anymore, my pride as a woman is on the line! I will have your offspring inside me, even if I have to do all the work myself!"