going inactive

hey.

how's a going? how are you?

it's pride month, so happy pride to my fellow queers! (flashbacks to when i said straight guy* lmao)

anyways. i am probably Not going to be on wattpad anymore.

i had stuck around for these few stories and then i hadnt been on here in a while. like i had the app and i checked in on the stories but i never stopped and actually reread.

the real magic of those stories is the joy they brought me in the past. i don't like them anymore

(no offense to the authors. i just have different tastes now)

and anyways that's not the only reason.

the other reason i stuck around was for this. for sharing these long ramblings that had been tucked away in my notes app.

but it doesn't bring me any happiness to do this anymore. it did in the beginning.

living is a lot of figuring out what you do and don't like and seeing how that changes and it's a beautiful thing to see yourself grow.

but sadly (i guess. i don't know if it's actually sad yet), this is one of the thing that's passed for me.

i hope that if these ramblings made you smile or if the jokes in the beginning made you do that little nose exhale laugh, that you can have that. that for however long you enjoy it, you'll have it here.

as for me, i'll be deleting wattpad. giving myself some much needed phone storage and some peace of mind.

i hope you all have a lovely time. have a lovely day.

goodbye for now. see you all again someday.

*im trans. so always lgbt+ but i did think i was straight for a while.