Part 5

The two were woken up by a maid shaking the two, Tommy let out a groan and purpled just sat there and waved the maid off. "Hey Tom's wake up" purpled gently shook the golden blonde awake, Tommy sat up and yawned.  "What time is it?" 

"Around 8" purpled said while he was getting up off the bed and to the two small piles of clothes on the table in the corner of the room. Purpled grabbed them and handed tommys to the beautiful blonde. Tommy thanked him and the golden blonde stood up and grabbed purpleds hand, Tommy dragged purpled into the bathroom. 

"Love what are you doing-" Tommy cut the platinum blonde off and smiled, "we need to get in the shower silly" purpled turned a dark shade of remand sttuterd out a response. "T-torgether?" Tommy giggled and looked at purpled. "Why not, we're getting married anyways"

Purpled turned a deeper shade of red just thinking of tommy......naked. 

TIME SKIP! 

After the shower the two got dressed and went down stairs, they were greeted by the warm smile of tommys father Phil. "Morning dad!" Phil stood up and huggedvthe golden blonde. "Morming Tom's, morning purpled" Phil said as he sat back down. The other two sat down and soon they began eating, there breakfast was interrupted by a black haired girl who walked in with the maid dress on. 

They let it slide cause she was just a maid nothing else. Although she made Tommy very uncomfortable, he couldn't even eat cause he felt like she was staring at him. "Hey umm dad may I be escused?" 

Phil nodded and Tommy got up and quickly left, little did he know as he was quickly speed walking to his room that black haired maid was following him.