Part 32

Warning: sexual content

Rachel's POV
I really want her to be mine again kaya ako sumunod sa vacation nila. Ang hirap pala kapag puro work nalang. I need to balance my lifestyle and relationship. I will do anything to have her back, I know na nagkamali ako dati and I'm willing to make changes to that. I miss having someone in my life. I invited Gab to my hotel room, kasi I told her I want to talk about our status and I wanted to resolve it. I'm here with her now in the lounge room.

"Just fuck me one more time and see if there's still love or kung my chemistry pa" Sabi ko kay Gab, I'm desperate na, I don't know what else I can do or offer.

"If we have sex, are you going to leave me alone?" Sagot niya, whilst she looked deeply into my eyes. Her eyes looked so empty.

"I will do my very best, I just want to feel you again". Sabi ko, Gab came closer to me and held me on my waist. Hinalikan niya ako, she slipped her tongue inside my mouth and kissed me passionately.
Namiss ko toh sobra. I still love her so much.
She slipped her fingers in my pants and starts rubbing my cl*t.

"I'm so horny right now baby, keep doing what you're doing" ang sarap grabe! I was watching Gab the whole time and I can see that she's enjoying it too. Binaba ni Gab yung underwear ko and she started eating me out while I was standing. I'm losing my mind she's soo good.

"I miss this sooo much baby!" She kept eating me out and placed her fingers in my p*ssy. I can feel na basang basa ako.

"You taste so good!" Sabi niya from down there. I felt like I was going to explode.

"Lalabasan na ako, don't stop, fuck me harder" , I pulled her hair and she kept f*ingering me. I came so hard in her mouth.  Gab then stood up and wiped her mouth.

"Okay na? Masaya ka na?" Tanong niya saken and then she left me standing there in my hotel room. Napaiyak nalang ako, dahil wala na akong naramdaman sa kanya, I know that she hates me, but deep down she still cares. Pero my plan is to win her back and give her everything. You'll be mine again Gab!

Gabrielle's POV
After ko makipagmeet kay Rachel bumalik ako sa hotel room namin. Naupo lang ako sa may balcony until I saw Georgina sitting beside me.

"Huy, Bakit ang tahimik mo, we're supposed to be having fun and relaxing not looking like a depressed bitch"

"I had sex with Rachel" sagot ko

"ANOOO!! What? Tama ba yung narinig ko?", bwiset toh ipapaulit pa

"Yeah, you heard it right", sagot ko. I feel like I cheated on someone, Kahit wala naman akong gf. Down na down ako.

"Bakit? Kayo na ulit?" Tanong niya and napakamot nalang sa ulo

"No, pinagbigyan ko lang siya Baka sakali na she will leave me alone". Sabi ko

"DUDEEE YOU'RE SO STUPID! Hindi ka na tatantanan non ginalaw mo ba naman? Hahanap hanapin ka non. She'll think she still has a chance with you". Sabi niya and mukhang inis na inis sa akin.

"I think you're right, babalik nalang ako don sa atin, I'll just go home to my parents, I need their comfort, wag mo nalang sabihin sa mga friends natin and kay Rachel. I need time to think."

"Look, alam ko na you still care for Rachel, I don't know about love Pero I know you still care for her and I am also not dumb, I know that you have feelings for Maria. Pero my advice lang, be careful Gab, dahil may pamilya yung tao, I can't obviously control Maria if she feels the same way. But I'm just reminding you, she is married and they have a child together and we both know Rachel can be the biggest bitch. If I'm being truly honest, you're in a shit position. But I'm here if you need anything, okay?" Sabi niya sa akin and hugged me. I looked at her and hugged her again very tightly.

I started packing my bags and prepared for my flight to return home. I turned off my phone, dahil I didn't want any distractions and I didn't want to communicate with anyone.

A/N: short update
Meron pa ba nagbabasa neto? Comment naman para mamotivate  ulit ako ahaha