Starting a new life.......with a fight.

So here is the next part.

Luv y'all

CHAPTER 3

I went to my room, on the second floor. It had a bathroom, a walk in closet, and a window seat. The walls were black and splashed paint was all over it. The splashed paint was blue, red, green, or white. I smiled. Man this room is awesome. It's totally me. I placed the box down on the desk and grabbed the box containing my clothes and went to the closet. After unpacking my clothes, I went to the bathroom. The bathroom was magnificent. The floor tiles and the wall tiles were a dark blue, and the upper part of the wall and the ceiling was light blue. There was a toilet, a big sink and a huge bathtub with a shower head. I placed all my stuff there and went back to my room.

"HEY JOHN DID THE MOVING TRUCK COME YET" I shouted.

"YAH, COME DOWN AND TELL THEM WHERE TO PUT YOUR STUFF" he shouted back. I went down the stairs and told them to put my bed, desk, nightstand, boxing bag, two black bean bags, a black furry carpet,and wheelchair up in my room. After they placed my stuff I started organizing my room. Finished.

"CORALINE, ARE YOU GONNA COOK OR SHOULD I ORDER" I heard John shout.

"I'LL COOK" I shouted back and ran down the stairs.

"What do you want to eat" I smiled a fake smile. I stopped smiling when my dad.........went.

"Anything, I don't mind" he smiled back.

"Kay, Mac and cheese here I come" I said as I started collecting the ingredients. After 20 minutes it got ready.

"JOHN IT'S READY" I shouted.

"Geez, Coraline I'm right here, no need to shout" he said rubbing his ears. I laughed. A fake laugh. We were sitting in the dining room.

"You're starting school tomorrow" he said eyeing my carefully.

"Kay" I shrugged and carried my now empty plate to the sink and washed it. I ran up to my room then opened the box with my necklace and took out one pair of black boxing gloves. I went to the empty space in the middle of my room were a boxing bag hanged from he ceiling. I started punching and punching and punching. Then the boxing bag started to laugh. Literally it laughed at me. I punched harder and harder.

"STOP LAUGHING, DAMMIT" I screamed as tears poured down my face. I fell to floor on my knees and buried my face in my boxing glove covered hand, and I cried. Suddenly the door flew open and John came in, sat beside me and started rocking us back and fourth. After a while, when my tears stopped I cleared my throat and stood up.

"Sorry" I whispered.

"It's okay" he said softly. There was an awkward silence.

"I'll take you to a doctor soon" he whispered.

"I DON'T WANT A DOCTOR, I WANT CHAMP" I screamed.

"I'm sorry Coraline, but it's for the better. you've been doing this for a long time" he whispered.

"G-good night John" I said firmly but I stuttered at first. I opened the door. He sighed but went out. I slammed the door shut then threw the boxing gloves in the box and locked it. After 1 hour, I took a long rope out from under my bed and tied it around my boxing bag threw it out of the widow. I then put the box under my arm and climbed down the rope carefully. I ran into the woods with my flash light marking my way. I finally arrived to a clearing and went to the middle of it. I started digging and digging until the hole had sufficient space for the box.

"There" I sighed sadly. I laid down on the grass.

"Why did you leave me champ" I said shakily.

"W-why" I sobbed.