Meeting "HIM"

Sry for the wait!

CHAPTER 11

I groaned and opened my eyes, but I got blinded by light. I blinked a couple of times, then my eyes adjusted to the light. I looked around the room, and I realized that I was in a hospital. I turned my head to the left and saw a man sleeping on a chair, and he looked so handsome. He was holding my hand. I pulled my hand out of his grasp, and he woke up.

"You're awake" he smiled, then he kissed my forehead and I felt sparks

"Who are you? And where am I?" I narrowed my eyes and tried to sit up quickly, but pain shoot through my leg.

"AHH" I screamed, and he gently pushed me back down and I felt sparks...again.

"You shouldn't move a lot" he frowned as he stared at my stitched leg.

"Who are you?! And where am I !?" I shouted.

"I'm Dylan" he kissed my hand, and I felt yet another spark. I pulled my hand away.

"Don't. Touch. Me" I said annoyed. I slowly sat up and winced when pain shoot through my leg.

"I'm gonna go get the doctor" he said as he looked at my leg. When he left the room, I started thinking about yesterday's events. How did I do that? It was freaky.....but I have to admit it was a little bit cool with the smashing and the kicking, I mean I hurt a guy twice my size without lifting a pinky! But how did I do it? I sighed and looked around the room. Maybe my weird powers still work! And I'll get out of here! I focused on breaking the door, but nothing happened.

"Stupid door" I mumbled as I glared at it. After a couple of minutes the door opened and out came the doctor and Dylan. I glared at them both. The doctor came forward and brought a needle with him. I remembered the guy who asked me all those questions in that room and how he injected that green liquid into me when I refused to answer. My eyes widened. What kind of drug is this? Or maybe this is gonna kill me! I have to get out of here! Th doctor was right beside me.

"DON'T PUT THAT IN ME" I screamed as I tried to get out of the bed. The doctor cleared his throat.

"Alpha" he said looking at Dylan. Dylan sighed and sat beside me on the bed. He held my shoulders but I struggled in his grip.

"Shhh, calm down. Look at my eyes Coraline" I looked at his eyes and instantly became lost. Wow, his electric blue eyes are amazing and there was specks of silver. Hmm that's odd. Suddenly I became light headed.

"Sleep well mate"I heard Dylan say.

Mate?

Is that like a friend?

IM NOT HIS FRIEND!!

Before I could argue I fell unconscious.