Hell.. Or as you call it school.

Hey I hoped you enjoyed the last two chapters. 😝😃 I feel cool 😎 but I really want more votes 😥. So if you like my story VOTE VOTE VOTE, AND TELL OTHERS TO READ IT TOO. 😜.

READ AWAY

CAPTER 4

After I cried, I got up and went back to my house. I climbed the rope and entered my room. I untied the rope from the boxing bag and put it under my bed so John would never know that I sneaked out of the house. I went to bed.

DREAM

"IM GONNA LEARN BOOOXING" I screamed.

"The camera wasn't on, do it again" champ said holding the camera up.

"IM GONNA LEARN BOOOXING" I screamed again. "Did you get it" I smiled.

"Yes Cory I got it" he chuckled.

"Then come on let's GO !!!" I shouted. He laughed and we started walking toward the gym.

"Hey Cory look" he smiled as he pointed to a car through the window.

"Wow" I stared with open eyes. "It's sooooo cool" I smiled.

"That is my dream car" he smiled. "But it's very expensive"

"It's wow" I giggled. "Come on" I held his hand and dragged him with me.

"Hit the bag" he said, and I hit the boxing bag.

"You know there is this writer who said that holding anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die" he said. My 7 year old brain didn't understand so I tilted my head.

"Hit the bag" he said then I punched it really hard.

"Excellent" he clapped.

"Yes!!!!" I jumped.

END OF DREAM.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"Stupid alarm clock" I grumbled as I hit it. I then got up and wore dark skinny jeans, a black t shirt, and dark red vans. I grabbed my school bag and headed out of my room.

"Morning" I said to John, who was sitting on the dinning table holding a newspaper. I grabbed my breakfast.

"Morning" he smiled.

"Bye" I said and he sighed.

"It's too early" He said putting the newspaper down. "Why don't you stay for at least 5 minutes"

"Sorry but bye" I said as I walked to the door. I climbed into my car, and opened the radio. 'Misery loves my company' by three days grace started playing and I sang along. I reached the school and parked in the parking lot. I closed my eyes and rested my head against the my seat, then I heard a whistle. I looked out of my window to find a crowd around my car. I got up turned of the music and stepped out of my car.

"Hey babe wanna hang around some time" a boy who looked about a year younger than me said. He smirked when I started walking toward him with an emotionless expression. I stopped infront of him then my fist connected with his jaw. He fell on the floor, then I laughed.

"Why would I hang out with a weakling" I smiled sarcastically. When I turned around I saw a crowd around us.

"Fight fight fight" they kept on chanting.

"Fine by me" I whispered as I threw my school bag on the floor. Then I jumped on him and started punching his face. Suddenly we heard yet another whistle.

"Step aside... Oh my goodness" a teacher said holding a hand to her mouth. I kept punching the boy.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD IS GOING ON, GET OFF OF HIM YOUNG LADY" a man screamed. I got off of him then stood up looking at the injured boy, the badly injured boy. But that wasn't why I stopped. That voice. Oh I can recognize that voice anywhere. I despised that voice. The owner of that voice took away champs..........l-l-life. Jeremy. I sneered his name in my thoughts. I turned around slowly. Then I looked at him studying every detail. He haven't changed at all. Then I locked eyes with him an all the sad memories about champ came floating in my mind. I felt weak, vulnerable, broken, and I hated that feeling. I wanted to punch something really bad.

"Office now, both of you" he said.

"I walked after him while the teacher helped him stand up.

"Are you okay darling" I heard her ask.

"Aunt Julia I'm fine" I heard him answer.

"Are you sure jake" she asked again.

"Yes aunt Julia!" I heard him answer her roughly. My eyes filled with tears. I wanted my mom to be like that. Caring and loving. If she didn't leave champ wouldn't have died. She would've went to work and he would be resting at home like he should for the sake of his body and life. But NO I had to get the mean, bad, careless, heartless mother. I blinked away the tears and subs touted my sadness with anger. I wanted to scream and punch my boxing bag until I can't move my arm. My fingers twitched. I put my hand in a tight fist and breathed slowly. When we arrived. Jeremy sat at his desk at the boy sat in the only other chair in the room and I stood. I relaxed and put on an emotionless mask.

"Explain" he stated simply and the boy started talking.

"I just said hey do you want to hung out then she punished me" he said breathing fast. They were looking at each other as if they were having a silent conversation. Then he sighed.

"Is that true......."

"It's Coraline" I said with no emotion on my face.

"Is that true Coraline" he said as if expecting me to object.

"Yes" I answered with no emotion.

"Leave jake" he said and jake (the boy that hit me) was more than happy to get away from me.

"Why" he sighed rubbing his temples.

"Cause I want to" I shrugged siting down on the chair.

"I don't want to see you fight again" he said sternly.

"Jeremy" I laughed, and his head shot up.

"You won't live long enough to see me fight again" I whispered dangerously.

"Didn't your parents teach you any manners" he shouted standing up.

"My parents are dead" I said calmly looking at my nails. Awkward silent.

"Sorry" he cleared his throat. I looked up at him to find a look of pity on his face. I hated that look. Pity pity pity pity PITY!!! The girl who lost her parents gets pitied, and I hated it.

"I don't need your pity" I sneered and he sighed.

"I'll call your dad.. Er.. I mean guardian to come and take you home" he said, stood up and left. I jumped out of my chair and searched for anything that could help me kill him. I found a big paper with the picture of a house, his i suppose since his name was written on top of the paper. It said were each room was placed and to who it belongs too. I bent it and put it in my back pocket. My shirt hid the piece of paper. I smiled. I might kill him tonight.