The Secret Revealed

Hey guys. I hope you enjoyed my last chappy.

READ AWAY!!!!!!

CHAPTER 6

DREAM

"Do you wanna go see mommy?" I heard champ ask. I smiled.

"Yes! Yes! I'd love to go see mommy!" I started jumping. I haven't seen mommy in a while, daddy said she has a lot of work.

"Calm down Cory, and get changed" he laughed. I ran to my room, changed my clothes, and went down.

"I'm ready champ!" I shouted. He laughed and lifted an eyebrow. I looked down at my clothes. I was wearing black sneakers, dark blue jeans, and a white t shirt. Oh my! I am wearing the t shirt backwards!!

"Oops" I blushed and ran up the stairs. I quickly changed my t shirt. I wore a bright yellow t shirt with a puppy on it. I ran down the stairs, and twirled around in front of champ.

"You look pretty" he said. I smiled and hugged him.

"Come on, lets go" he said and we went to the car. I sat in the backseat. We started singing.

"The wheels on the bus goes round and round! Round and round! Round and round!" I giggled and continued singing.

"Daddy, did you bring my spy hat?" I tilted my head, and he laughed.

"Yes, but why do you want it?" He smiled. I sighed, he asked me this question every time. He handed me the hat and I clicked the on button, so it would start picturing. This hat has a camera installed at the front of it. I looked at where the screen was supposed to be and smiled.

"Why do you want the spy hat Cory?" Champ asked again with a smile.

"I looked back at the camera.

"I WANNA BE LIKE PERRY THE PLATYPUS" I shouted and laughed.then I wore the hat and waited.

"We're here Cory" he whispered.

"YAY, IM GONNA SEE MOMMY" I shouted and hurried out of the car door. I ran toward the house and knocked. Then mommy opened the door,and she SMILED. My smile grew even bigger. I entered the house then she closed the door behind me and locked it. I frowned.

"Mommy, champ is coming" I whispered. Then her smile turned into a sneer. I gasped when she held my hand with force.

"M- mommy" I whispered. Then she took out a knife from her pocket and I screamed. I heard pounding on the door.

"I'm not your mommy. I hate you" she whispered dangerously. I cried silently and stared at my mommy with horror. She dragged the knife over my hand and I watched the knife carefully.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING, ANNABELLE" I heard champ scream. Mommy let go of me and I ran toward champ ,my spy hat fell on the ground. I was crying and sobbing. I hugged him tightly.

"Ending her life" she stated calmly.

"Go Cory" champ said gently and I ran toward the car . I sat in the back seat and cried. about 10 minutes later, champ came out holding my spy hat. He sat on the drivers seat and sighed.

"I love you Cory, I really do" he said, and handed me my spy hat.

"I know champ" I whispered and hugged my hat "I know"

END OF DREAM.

I woke up breathing heavily. I sat up for a while thinking about that dream. What happened after I ran out of the house. Hmmm, I think I'm gonna go check it out. I looked around my room and my eyes grew wide. Damn it!!! I've been kidnapped! I looked around the room. The walls were a baby blue color, and there was many, many pictures on the wall. There was a light brown desk beside the balcony. Then there was the bed. On the other side of the room was there doors. One for the bathroom, one for the closet, and one for the door I thought. I walked to the doors and opened the first door it was a closet filled with clothes, men clothes. My eyes grew wide I have to get out of here. Fast!! I opened the second one, but it was the bathroom. I went to the last one.

"Please don't be locked" I pleaded. I put my hand on the door knob and twisted it. LOCKED!! Ugh! Why why why! I looked around the room and smiled at the balcony. I walked toward it and looked down. Hmm, I'm on the third floor. I got two options. Number 1 : stay here and wait for the danger that might come or Number 2 : climb down the balcony and either run or die. I'll go with number 2.

I twisted the balcony's knob and to my surprise it opened! I ran out and looked at the wall. Hmmm, it is easy to climb on this type of surface. I took a deep breath and stood on the balcony's fence and started climbing down. I reached another balcony that was under the balcony I came out of. I jumped on it. I rubbed my hands on my pants then took another deep breath. I started climbing downwards, but I wasn't ready for the fall. My leg slipped from under me and I fell on the floor. The drop was about seven feet. I bit back a scream, and stood up. I started crying silently. My back hurt a lot. I ignored the pain and ran toward the forest. I reached the clearing were my box was placed. I looked at the place of my box and sighed. Maybe another time I thought. I ran toward my house. I reached my house then I fell on my knees. It wasn't because my back hurt. It was the house. The house was.....destroyed.

"No" I whispered standing up.

"No" I whispered again and walked toward the house. "It's j-just a-a dream" I tried to convince myself. I entered the house. Tears were falling freely down my face. I walked around the house.

"J-John" I cried. When I reached his room. He was on the floor covered in blood. HIS BLOOD.I ran toward him checking for a pulse and thankfully I found one, but it was very weak.

"C-Cory" he breathed. "I-I won't m-make it" he took a deep breath and started coughing.

"The drawer" he said while coughing blood. I ran toward the drawer and opened it. There was a letter I grabbed the letter and went towards the phone, but there was no signal. I sobbed and returned to John. I gave him the letter but he shook his head. "I-it's for y-you" he said.

"Y-you'll be f-fine John" I sobbed and cried. "Just-just s-stay with me." I held his hand. "Y-you'll be f-fine".

He shook his head.

"T-the wolves a-re...." Then he started coughing. "T-they..t-they" then he stopped moving.

"NO! JOHN PLEASE. NO" I screamed and started shaking him. " not again" I whispered.

I looked up at the sky.

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS. WHY" I sobbed and cried.

"WHAT DID I DO" I held on to John and cried. Then after a while I got up and wiped away the tears. I looked at his blood covered body and ran out of the door. I ran toward the clearing that had my box and tried to distract myself. THE SPY HAT. I started digging and then I unlocked the box and searched for the hat. I found it! I thought with victory. I took the hat out and ripped the camera from inside it. I skipped to the part that I didn't see. The camera was facing mom.

CAMERA

"JUST LEAVE HER" champ shouted.

"she is a memory" said my mother.

"Kill me, just leave her alone" he said in a low voice.

"Fine I'll tell my mate, the beta, to organize a match between you and the alpha, and he'll kill you" she smiled sweetly.

"It's too obvious" champ whispered.

"Hmmm, oh I know, the pack doctor will say that you have a really weak body and you might die" she smirked evilly.

"There has to be a payment" champ whispered, and my mother sighed.

"10 million dollar, how's that?" We said bored.

"Fine"champ said. He picked up my hat and clicked the off button.

END OF CAMERA.

I put the camera back and closed the box. I stared at it for a while then looked at the sky. I started shacking. All I could see was red.

"Mom, I'm coming for you and this time I won't stop to talk" I whispered dangerously.