Motherly

CHAPTER 12

I snuggled into my comfortable pillow. This is the most comfortable pillow I have ever slept on. Wait a second........is it normal for pillows to breathe? I opened my eyes and found myself sleeping on a chest...Dylan's chest....I didn't scream. If I did I would wake him up and I don't want that to happen. I had to get up and leave. Suddenly an iPhone, which I'm guessing is his, started ringing. I closed my eyes. Then I felt him move a little to grab his phone.

"Bryan, what's the matter" Dylan said. I don't know how but I could hear what was being said on the other line of the phone.

"I found two rouges near our territory" Bryan said.

"I'm coming right now" Dylan said then he gently got out from under me. Was he talking about Emily and Carter (a.k.a. The people that kidnapped her). Is he working with them?? Wait he can't be working with them, they told me to steal his necklace.....SHIT!! I never returned back to Emily and carter!! I hope they didn't post the video! When I heard the door close, I waited a couple of minutes and got of the bed. I wasn't wearing the clothes I had on since the day I came in here, I was wearing a t shirt and some pajama bottoms. I didn't want to waste time on searching for clothes, so I walked toward the door.

I placed my hand on the door knob, and put my ear against the door. I didn't hear anything so I slowly turned the door knob, and to my surprise the door wasn't locked!

"Thank god" I whispered as I stepped out into the hallway. I went right and found a staircase. I descended the staircase and took a left. Damn it! His house is huge! I descended another staircase then as I was passing by a door I hear talking.

"You need help with that, mom?" A familiar male voice said

"Oh yes, please" answered a female voice that I instantly recognized.

She's here.

Without thinking of the consequences I opened the door using force. And inside I found Jake ( the boy I fought with on my first day to school) with my 'so called mother' . Jake was holding two hot trays.

I heard my mother gasp. The glass jar slipped out of her hand. Water and small pieces of glass scattered everywhere.

"Coraline" she whispered with wide eyes.

"Mother" I sneered. I was shaking with anger. SHE WAS THE REASON CHAMP DIED! suddenly my mom fell on her knees and started scratching her neck. She couldn't breathe. Jake snapped out of his shocked state and the trays were long forgotten as he bend down beside his mom trying to help her.

"WHY??" I screamed as tears fell down my face.

"WHAT DID HE DO TO YOU??" I sobbed.

"P-p-ple-ease" she managed to say.

"No" I said my voice cracking.

"No mercy" I whispered.

"MOM" Jake was crying.

"STOP PLEASE STOP" he cried. Then he got up and his eyes started shifting colors. Then what happened next took me by surprise.

He turned into a freaking wolf. A WOLF!! Since I was in shock, my mom started to breathe and Jake took the chance to jump on me. I put my hands infront of me and shut my eyes tightly. When I didn't feel the impact I slowly opened my eyes to find Jake on the floor whimpering.

I stared at my hands for a couple seconds then I smirked. With a flick of my wrist Jake flew towards the wall and fell to the floor unconscious. Then I walked towards my mom.

"So you left us for a dog, nice job mom " I said. Then I made a knife float towards her arm.

"Please" she whispered. I dragged he knife along her arm and she screamed.

"Champ didn't beg for his life" I whispered.

"And he was given no mercy" I continued "you get to die the same way"

"I'm sorry!" She screamed.

"Sorry wont bring him back" I said calmly as tears fell down my face. "He's gone" I paused

"But maybe this will make him....us happy" I let the knife drop with stabbed her leg.

"This is nothing compared to what they did to me" I whispered. Since the oven was already on. Grabbed a spoon and placed it on it.

"No, please I'm begging you" she sobbed. As the hot spoon flew towards her.

"I'm not sorry" the spoon got closer " bye" I whispered. But before the spoon could reach her neck someone tackled me.

"WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE" I heard Dylan scream. His voice send shivers down my spine.

Since he was on top of me I turned my head to the side and looked at my mother. For a second I felt guilty, but when she sent me that evil smirk my anger fueled up again.

"S-she attacked me Alpha !" She sobbed. Dylan growled and stood up, he pulled me up with him.

He was breathing heavily, and he lead us to the same room I was in, which I'm guessing is his room. He slammed the door shut behind it. Then ran his fingers through his hair. I don't know why but I felt sad that he was angry at me. I frowned at my bare feet and when I heard his breathing return to normal, I looked up.

"explain" he said narrowing his eyes at me...