My plan

Hey guys, sry for not uploading sooner

The people that enjoyed this story. Please.please.please.please.please.please.please tell others about it.

Hope u enjoy my story!!!!

READ AWAY!!!!!!!!!

CHAPTER 5

I sat back down and waited until Jeremy came back.

"John is on his way" he said. After a couple minutes, John arrived.

"I'm sorry that I was late......" He started but stopped when he saw the principle. John looked at me then I looked at the floor.

"Yes?" Said Jeremy.

"Sorry that I was late" John said and I offered him my seat. He gratefully took it.

"She was fighting with another boy, that boy is in the hospital" Jeremy said looking at me. I stared back.

"I'm sorry that wont happen again" John said looking at me, but I was too busy looking into the devils eyes. We got up and left the room. When we entered the car we stayed silent.

"Was that......" He stopped, and I just nodded. We returned back home. I cooked one big mozzarella pizza, but I only ate one slice. I got up and went to my room. I locked the door then quickly took out the paper and unfolded it.

"Too many people" I sighed. Wait, I'll go to school early tomorrow and take him out. Hmmm, what do I need. A hiding place, I know I can use the abandoned building that is close to our house. Oh, and I could use my silver knife to knock him out. After champs.......death, when I became 14 John gave me a knife. He said this knife was for champ, and that he wanted me to have it. After I heard John go to bed I went to the abandoned building, which used to be a dentist clinic. I entered the creepy building, and found a silver table. Good. I put a hammer, four very thick metal stripes, and ten nails on the table. Then I left.

I woke up too early. At 3:00 in the morning. I took a first aid kit because I wanted to irritate him before I killed him. I went out of the house and entered my car. I drove to the schools empty parking lot and prepared my self for the attack. At 4:00, he came. I got out slowly and followed him. I herd him sigh when I was too close then he turned around I held my knife tightly then plunged it in his right thigh. He fell to the floor groaning in pain. I stepped on his hand and bent down to place my hand on his mouth and nose blocking all air access. He struggled but weakly. After five minutes he blacked out. I dragged him quietly to my car tending his wound. It needed stitching but I didn't have time for that. I simply wrapped it up in cloth. To avoid his blood from dripping on my car. I then drove fast to the abandoned building. I dragged him out and placed him on the silver table with difficulty. He is heavy!!! After he was placed I brought the metal stripes and nailed it to the table so he can't escape. I nailed one around each arm and leg. Then I brought a big bucket of cold water and threw it on his face. He woke up with a gasp.

"Where am I" he questioned weakly. I smiled. Good.

"I wasn't kidding when I said you won't live" I said bored.

"Why are you doing this" he said weakly.

"A life for a life" I stated calmly.

"I didn't kill anybody" he whispered.

"Huh, nice one Jeremy. Don't you remember the boxing match you had 8 years ago." I said growing angry. "You killed Max" I gritted my teeth together. "He was sick and you finished him of" I said harshly.

"I-I didn't know" he said.

"DIDN'T KNOW, DON'T PLAY GAMES WITH ME I SAW THE DOCTORS TELLING YOU THAT HE WAS VERY SICK AND YOU IGNORED THEM" I screamed my eyes filling with tears.

"How are you related into this" he whispered, and I took a deep breath.

"T-that girl that ran out and started punching you because you killed her father, that was me. BUT YOU LAUGHED, YOU AND EVERYONE THERE LAUGHED BECAUSE A LITTLE GIRL IS CRYING FOR HER FATHER" I screamed and tears ran freely down my face. I held my knife tighter.

"You don't have to do this" he said urgently, but I ignored him and plunged the knife in his left thigh, and in his stomach.

"I-I'm sorry, but this is for champ" I took a deep breath. And held the knife above his heart. This is it. I smiled, but then my feet was knocked out from under me and I fell on the floor. I heard growling and snarling. I quickly reached for my knife and got up. Facing a large group of huge wolves. I looked around and saw the candle that I was going to use to burn the evidence. I ran to it then held it and threw it at them, and a fire started. My eyes grew wide. Dammit!! They were blocking the exit!

I turned around and ran as fast as I can i jumped out of the nearest window. But the I realized that I was surrounded with angry men. I took a step back holding my knife tightly in my hands. One of them came from behind me but I didn't see him until it was too late. He snatched the knife from my hand and pushed me to the floor. Then they started kicking me, I cried allot, but they didn't stop until I heard a growl.

"WHY ARE YOU HURTING MY MATE" a voice shouted.

"S-she was t-the one that t-tried to k-kill your f-father, a-alpha" then I blacked out.