Kiddnapped

Hey guys. Hope you liked my last chappy!!

READ AWAY!! (Sry, I have to say that. ;)

Dedicated to ayachahine

Funny story, i wasn't going to upload soon, but a friend of mine was going to chock me so......

CHAPTER 7

After I calmed down I held the box under my arm it wasn't that big and it wasn't too small. It was about twenty five cm long and nineteen cm width and seventeen cm height. I ran back home, and I went to johns room.

"I'll get revenge, John" I whispered "y-you're a g-good man. T-thank you" I wiped away the tears that flowed down my face. I sat down beside him and kissed his bloody cheek and smiled. He is in a better place now. I stood and went to the kitchen and dialed 911.

"911, what is your emergency" a lady said.

"H-help, h-he's dead" I stuttered and shut the phone. I started crying, but the tears were fake. It was just a show for the police. After awhile they arrived and they entered the house.

"Come with us" a police officer said kindly. I wiped away the tears then looked at him.

"C-can I can I get something from my room?" I whispered.

"Sure" he said. I ran up to my room and took the box then I went to the police officer.

"What is in that" he asked suspiciously. I opened the box.

"Memories with my dad" I whispered.

"And were is he" he said.

"Dead" I said with tears in my eyes.

"Sorry" he said and I just nodded. He lead me to his car and took me away.

I am now 18, I left the orphanage. No one wanted to adopt me anyway, I creeped them out.i work as a waitress although I don't need the work I already go the 10 million dollars my dad got me . I am in collage, and I live in an apartment. Alone. I was walking from work and heading toward my apartment. I think about ways to kidnap my mother. I've been planing for about 2 years now and I still can't find a good plan. I know were she lives. She lives here in Alaska. But I need a good plan. I can't locate her though, I don't know why.

Suddenly a black van pulled up beside me but I kept walking the door opened then I heard footsteps. I ran so fast that you couldn't see me if I passed by you. Then someone tackled me to the ground.

"You're a good one" she whispered then injected a needle to my neck and I blacked out.

I woke up on a soft, confy bed? I groaned but i didn't open my eyes.

"The girl is awake" I heard a boy scream. I tensed.

"Open your eyes girly we know you're awake." Said the same girl voice that attacked me yesterday. I opened my eyes slowly.

"Good girl" said the girl and patted my head. I looked at her with hatred and disgust.

"I'm Emily and this is carter" she said pointing to the boy beside her.

"And I don't give a shit" I said. They smiled.

"You're skilled Cory" carter said emphasizing on my name.

"DON'T CALL ME CORY" I screamed and tried to jump at them when I realized that my hands were tied to the bed. This time they laughed. Wait, how did they know my name?

" how do you know my name" I asked bored. If they kill me I have nothing to lose.

"We were tracking you for sometime" Emily said.

"Yeah we want someone to steal stuff for us" carter said.

"I won't do as you said" I gritted my teeth together.

"Okay watch" Emily said as she opened a laptop and played one of the videos on it.

What my eyes saw made me pale.

It was a video of me blowing up Johns house and killing John .

"I DIDN'T DO THAT, THIS ISN'T FAIR" I cried and tears were streaming down my face.

"We know you didn't do that. It's photoshopped" carter smiled evilly.

"So are you gonna work for us or....." She said. I knew what she meant. Either I work for them or this Video will be given to the cops and placed on YouTube.

"What do you want me to do" I whispered in a low voice and looked at the ground. When I didn't receive an answering looked up to see a smirk placed on their faces.

I'm in deep shit.