Again

So I know I didn't upload In a long time and I'm really sorry!!!! But I had some issues that I needed to solve....

CHAPTER 13

I stared at him with emotionless eyes for a few minutes then I decided to speak.

"Do you really want to know?" He stared at me with confused and nodded his head slowly.

"Where should I begin" I chuckled darkly as all those memories resurfaced.

"From the beginning" he said softly and patted the spot beside him on the bed but I didn't move instead I had a cold glare set towards him.

"I'm gonna keep it simple" I watched as nodded his head with a small confused frown.

"My so called 'mom' told your dad to kill my dad, which he did, then I tried to kill your dad but got caught." I paused and stared at his wide eyes. A smirk made it's way onto my face when I saw the fear in his eyes. He probably thinks I'm insane for talking about this topic so calmly.

"Then two assholes killed john and kidnapped and I had to steal shit for them" he stared at the ground when he couldn't hold my gaze anymore.

"We killed the rogues" he mumbled and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't give a fuck" I answered back rudely but he just nodded. Again.

"It's gonna be alright Cora, I'm-"

"DONT CALL ME THAT!" Something in me just snapped and I let everything out.

"IM TIRED OF EVERYTHING OKAY! I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE I JUST CANT" I was crying by now and I fell on my knees and buried my face in my hands.

"I-I don't want to live like this" I sobbed and soon I felt arms around me and sweet nothings were murmured in my ears.

"Sometimes-sometimes I don't think life is worth it anymore..." He hugged me tighter as I let the tears flow freely from my eyes.

"No no don't say that" he whispered

"It's gonna be alright I promise"

And I cried myself to sleep in his arms listening to his soothing voice.

-------------------

THE END

lol I'm just kidding

-------------------

I woke up to an empty bed and i sighed. Ugh I'm so tired.

I walked slowly to the bathroom and took a shower brushed my teeth. I decided that I was hungry and with heavy steps I moved downstairs into the kitchen and memories of what happened yesterday came back. I felt weak and tired. But it felt good somehow, to let all that sadness that was bottled up for the last years to come crashing down on me. I wasn't gonna play the tough girl anymore I'm too tired.

I made a small sandwich for me to eat and I sat down on the little chair that was placed in the kitchen. My 'mom' came in and watched me for a little when I decided to break the silence.

"What?" I whispered and she just shook her head.

"Alpha Dylan told me to train you luna" she said and looked down at the ground. I just nodded my head too tired to ask any questions and followed her outside. So this be acme my everyday routine.

Wake up.

Eat.

Train.

Eat.

Talk with Dylan.

Eat.

Sleep.

Then do it all over again.