7 - Provisional License Exam (Part 2)

It's time for the next, and final part of the provisional license exam: rescue. You are all sitting while they explain how this part works. You briefly exchange side glances with Todoroki. What is his deal anyway? You can't understand why he's acting this way.

Whatever.

You pull your sight from him. You have to concentrate on this to be able to pass this part. The exam this year is working with the "Help Us" Company. They are a bunch of people who put themselves in positions from which they would need saving, and the 100 students must successfully rescue them in order to pass the provisional license exam.

On your right, you notice the Shiketsu High School students speaking with your class, but you aren't too interested in getting involved, there are other things on your mind at the moment. Someone taps your shoulder behind you, as you turn to find Uraraka with a hesitant look on her face.

"Huh? Oh, hi, Uraraka!"

"Hi, L/n... umm... can I ask you something?"

"Yeah for sure what is it?" You ask, tilting your head.

"Do you...?" She pauses.

"Yes?"

What is it that she wants to tell you that is difficult for her to say? She gets a little closer to you so other people can't hear what she says.

"Do you... have anything with Deku?" She says, closing her eyes. You turn to her with a super confused look.

"What?" You say as her eyes open wide, maybe regretting a little what she just asked. "Why are people asking me this out of nowhere?" You wonder, "you mean... romantically, right?"

She looks up at you, still not able to say anything. A grin escapes your face.

"I don't, but I know someone who does," you say with a smirk.

She tries to defend herself, but they announce the second part of the exam is starting. You stand up and wink at her, then run to talk to Iida.

"Iida! Want to pair up? I'm not too fast but I can pick up anything to pull the civilians out. And you could rush them to the aid station," you propose to him with a smile.

"That's a good plan, L/n!" He says with a thumbs up.

"We'll stick with you two if that's okay," says Shouji, while Mineta stands next to him.

You smile and nod at Shouji, but glare at Mineta, wondering about his real intentions.

"Although you do have amazing boo-"

Mineta is interrupted by Shouji who grabbed him and put him on his back.

"Shut it, let's go." He says, nodding to you two.

You fist bump Shouji, then hop on Iida's back and set off.

"I think I see a kid over there," points out Shouji as we follow behind him.

Once you arrive at one of the destroyed buildings you hop off Iida's back and approach a kid that is crying, and he's stuck under a bunch of debris.

"Hey, it's alright. We're here to help you," you say as you move through the rubble, "is there anything that hurts in particular?"

"My- my leg is stuck!" The kid cries out.

Shouji approaches behind you so he can move some things out of the way to free him.

"Shouji, wait!" You yell at him, pointing above, "if you move that, then that beam is going to fall on top of all of us!"

You bring out your mist fists and hold the beam and everything around it in place. Once you got it, you nod at Shouji so he can go ahead and remove the debris and free the kid.