Epilogue

For the first time in a while, you were truly at peace. A few months have passed since the Kodai incident. You managed to reduce her punishment to just being expelled from school, which was her personal request. She didn't want to be there anymore. Fortunately, she was able to integrate well into Ketsubutsu Academy High School. You both made up, and now you give each other a call once in a while.

Your friends finally finished their mission, which they still never revealed what it had to do with. However, what's most important is that they arrived back home safely. And apparently, their mission was successful.

Although you won't deny that the doubt is killing you.

Currently, you were riding a bus toward the beach.

"Watcha' doin'?" You ask Shoto as he was scrolling through his phone.

He turns to look at you with a smile, as he hands you one of his earphones.

Typical.

Oh?

"Is that the song we sang at the karaoke?" You ask, surprised.

You really had to force him to sing that one song with you back then. So the last thing you expected him to be listening to was this.

"I added it to my playlist because it reminded me of you," he replied.

"Shoto, quick, cool me down because I'm melting," you acted out dramatically pretending to slide from the chair.

"I still can't believe you managed to convince our parents to let us come on this trip," he said, impressed.

"Puppy eyes work all the time with dad," you casually mention with a playful smirk. 

"Okay, but how do you explain being able to convince my dad?"

"I just made my dad talk to him," you say with a shrug. 

"Now that's a sight to see," he replies looking out the window. 

Soon enough the bus parked at a rest stop. While Shoto ran to the bathroom, you stayed behind to get some snacks for the rest of the trip. You had headed straight toward the candy as if your whole life depended on it. Since this was a fairly big rest stop they had so much variety of candy that you could not decide on just one. 

"Which is your favorite?" You hear an unfamiliar voice next to you.

You turn your head to find an admittedly really handsome guy looking right at you. He was way closer to you than you had expected and that threw you off guard. 

"Oh-oh well-"

"Wait... you're All Might's daughter, right?"

Sigh. 

Here we go. 

"Yeap that's me."

"Cool! I'm Seo Haruto," he says extending his hand toward you.

Oh?

"Nice to meet you Seo," you respond shaking his hand," L/n."

"Awesome quirk by the way, I too can create something in a way," he starts explaining. 

He turns one of his palms up and sort of a miniature thunderstorm starts creating out of his hand with clouds, lighting, and, of course, rain. He quickly stopped as the store floor was starting to get wet. 

"Wowww," you say in awe. 

"I know," he says proudly, "you're from UA, right? I go to Shiketsu High School... oh?" he said as he saw your eyes opening at that statement.