Baseball games

It was Saturday and after the situation with Jaden and stuff I went home.

Today I had a baseball game. Im still kinda mad we cant call it softball for a while.

Anyways, I got up and took a shower. I didnt wash my hair because I have to wash it tonight after my game.

I got out of the shower, brushed my teeth, did my skincare, and braided my hair.

I went downstairs and made an açaí bowl. I placed my bag beside the front door and slid on my crocs.

I ate and decided to post on instagram.

@lizzy_greene

@lizzy_greenePre-game breakfast Liked by onwardjdub kyliejenner kendaljenner and 701

@lizzy_greene
Pre-game breakfast
Liked by onwardjdub kyliejenner kendaljenner and 701.8k more

Kyliejenner I left that at your house for me..
|
Lizzy_greene whoops

Onwardjdub can I have a bite?
Lizzy_greene maybe.
View 90.8k more comments

About five minutes later I heard a knock.

I went over to the door and opened it. Behind the door revealed Jaden. " so like, can I have a bite?"
Jaden questions. " you were fucking serious..?"

He was actually serious. He stood there with his uniform on and some tie-dye crocs and an arm sleeve and wrist tape under his uniform.

" I mean sure since your already here."
I let him into my house and ran upstairs to grab an arm sleeve since I kinda wanna wear one now. I came back downstairs to an empty bowl. I know there wasnt that much left but like. What.

" YOU SAID ONE BITE" I yelled. I slapped the back of his neck and I led him outside since he asked for a ride. My mom drove us and right when we were about to get out she called me and teased me about Jaden being my boyfriend and stuff. I looked back to see if he noticed. I sighed knowing he didnt.

" Bye Elizabeth" my mom called. I ran up to Jaden. "Can you hold this?" I asked. "yea" Jaden said why grabbing it. "Why?" He questioned. "No reason I said while walking. His face dropped. Jaden was now holding both of our bags.

When we arrived to the field and went inside the dugout Jaden hit his head on one of his bats. "I think you hit your head, dont do that next time" I joked. He just flipped me off.

After a while, we started warming up. All of the families arrived. It was the first inning and Jaden was catcher. I was playing left field. I hate outfield. The first batter was up and Jaden kept looking over at me. The first pitch was a strike thrown by our wonderful Ms. Emma.

The second pitch was hit. The ball flew right over to third base which meant it was in left field now. He could of hit a dinger if I missed this so I really ran for that shit.